The Impact of Sub-Metering on Condominium Electricity Demand
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Donald Dewees & Trevor Tombe, 2011. "The Impact of Sub-Metering on Condominium Electricity Demand," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 37(4), pages 435-457, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Donald N. Dewees, 2010. "The Price Isn't Right: The Need for Reform in Consumer Electricity Pricing," C.D. Howe Institute Backgrounder, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 124, January.
- Donald N. Dewees, 2008. "Pollution and the Price of Power," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 81-100.
More about this item
Keywordselectricity demand; electricity sub-metering; energy conservation;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-07-24 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-REG-2010-07-24 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tor:tecipa:tecipa-407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePEc Maintainer) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: .