The Price Isn't Right: The Need for Reform in Consumer Electricity Pricing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alexandre Laurin & William B.P. Robson, 2009. "Supersized Superannuation: The Startling Fair-Value Cost of Federal Government Pensions," C.D. Howe Institute Backgrounder, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 122, December.
- Nick Le Pan, 2009. "Look Before You Leap: A Skeptical View of Proposals to Meld Macro- and Microprudential Regulation," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 296, September.
- Jean-Thomas Bernard & Jean-Yves Duclos, 2009. "Quebec's Green Future: The Lowest-Cost Route to Green Gas Reductions," C.D. Howe Institute Backgrounder, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 118, October.
- Jean Boivin, 2009. "Getting it Right When You Might Be Wrong: The Choice Between Price-Level and Inflation Targeting," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 297, September.
- Bev Dahlby, 2009. "Once on the Lips, Forever on the Hips: A Benefit-Cost Analysis of Fiscal Stimulus in OECD Countries," C.D. Howe Institute Backgrounder, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 121, December.
- Colin Busby & William B.P. Robson & Pierre-Marcel Desjardins, 2009. "Stress Test: Demographic Pressures and Policy Options in Atlantic Canada," C.D. Howe Institute Backgrounder, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 120, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donald Dewees & Trevor Tombe, 2011.
"The Impact of Sub-Metering on Condominium Electricity Demand,"
Canadian Public Policy,
University of Toronto Press, vol. 37(4), pages 435-457, December.
- Donald N. Dewees & Trevor Tombe, 2010. "The Impact of Sub-Metering on Condominium Electricity Demand," Working Papers tecipa-407, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Growth and Innovation; electricity pricing; Province of Ontario; conservation; environmental cost; real-time pricing;
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdh:backgr:124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristine Gray). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdhowca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.