Port activities, hinterland congestion, and optimal government policies: The role of vertical integration in logistic operations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bruno De Borger & Denis De Bruyne, 2011. "Port Activities, Hinterland Congestion, and Optimal Government Policies The Role of Vertical Integration in Logistic Operations," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 45(2), pages 247-275, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- Verhoef, Erik & Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet, 1996. "Second-Best Congestion Pricing: The Case of an Untolled Alternative," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 279-302, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fan, Lei & Wilson, William W. & Dahl, Bruce, 2012. "Congestion, port expansion and spatial competition for US container imports," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(6), pages 1121-1136.
- De Borger, Bruno & Proost, Stef, 2012.
"Transport policy competition between governments: A selective survey of the literature,"
Economics of Transportation,
Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 35-48.
- DE BORGER, Bruno & PROOST, Stef, 2012. "Transport policy competition between governments: A selective survey of the literature," Working Papers 2012014, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- repec:eee:transe:v:110:y:2018:i:c:p:90-109 is not listed on IDEAS
- Álvarez-SanJaime, Óscar & Cantos-Sánchez, Pedro & Moner-Colonques, Rafael & Sempere-Monerris, José J., 2015. "The impact on port competition of the integration of port and inland transport services," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 291-302.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2010-07-24 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-REG-2010-07-24 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ant:wpaper:2010012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joeri Nys). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ftufsbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.