Report NEP-SOC-2010-07-24This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tommaso Nannicini & Andrea Stella & Guido Tabellini & Ugo Troiano, 2010. "Social Capital and Political Accountability," Working Papers 2010.58, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:csa:wpaper:09-20 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:csa:wpaper:10-20 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yoshito Takasaki, 2010. "Natural disasters and informal risk sharing against illness: networks vs. groups," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2010-006, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba.
- Freire, Tiago & Henderson, J. Vernon & Kuncoro, Ari, 2010. "Aid, social capital and village public goods: after the tsunami," MPRA Paper 23877, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Jul 2010.
- Item repec:csa:wpaper:10-21 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alberto Alesina & Yann Algan & Pierre Cahuc & Paola Giuliano, UCLA, 2010. "Family Values and the Regulation of Labor," Working Papers 2010.56, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Manuela Angelucci & Giacomo de Giorgi & Imran Rasul & Marcos A. Rangel, 2010. "Insurance and Investment within Family Networks," Working Papers id:2649, eSocialSciences.
- Heizler (Cohen), Odelia & Kimhi, Ayal, 2010. "Who Will Be Idol? The Importance of Social Networks for Winning on Reality Shows," IZA Discussion Papers 5056, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Eleonora Patacchini & Yves Zenou, 2010. "Juvenile Delinquency and Conformism," Working Papers 2010.59, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Fabio Sabatini, 2010. "Job Instability and Family Planning: Insights from the Italian Puzzle," Working Papers 2010.90, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Olaizola Ortega, María Norma & Valenciano Llovera, Federico, 2010. "Information, stability and dynamics in networks under institutional constraints," IKERLANAK 2010-43, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Bin Dong & Benno Torgler, 2010. "The Causes of Corruption: Evidence from China," Working Papers 2010.72, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:csa:wpaper:10-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jeffrey Carpenter & Tyler Williams, 2010. "Moral hazard, peer monitoring, and microcredit: field experimental evidence from Paraguay," Working Papers 10-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, revised 2010.
- Item repec:csa:wpaper:10-18 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rachel Glennerster & Edward Miguel & Alexander Rothenberg, 2010. "Collective Action in Diverse Sierra Leone Communities," NBER Working Papers 16196, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joan Gil & Toni Mora, 2010. "Some Students are Bigger than Others, Some Students’ Peers are Bigger than Other Students’ Peers," Working Papers 2010-18, FEDEA.