The Future of the Chiang Mai Initiative: An Asian Monetary Fund?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boubakri, Salem & Guillaumin, Cyriac, 2015.
"Regional integration of the East Asian stock markets: An empirical assessment,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 136-160.
- Salem Boubakri & Cyriac Guillaumin, 2015. "Regional integration of the East Asian stock markets : an empirical assessment," Post-Print halshs-01195916, HAL.
- Kawai, Masahiro, 2015. "From the Chiang Mai Initiative to an Asian Monetary Fund," ADBI Working Papers 527, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Ilene Grabel, 2011. "Promising Avenues, False Starts and Dead Ends: Global Governance and Development Finance in the Wake of the Crisis," Working Papers wp241_revised, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Catherine Figuière & Laëtitia Guilhot, 2010. "L'Asie d'une crise à l'autre : l'impact sur l'intégration régionale," Post-Print halshs-00493869, HAL.
- C. Randall Henning & Mohsin S. Khan, 2011. "Asia and Global Financial Governance," Working Paper Series WP11-16, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Prasad, Eswar S. & Ye, Lei, 2011. "The renminbi’s role in the global monetary system," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Nov, pages 127-197.
- Peter DRYSDALE & Shiro ARMSTRONG, 2010.
"International and Regional Cooperation: Asia's Role and Responsibilities,"
Asian Economic Policy Review,
Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 5(2), pages 157-173, December.
- Peter Drysdale & Shiro Armstrong, 2010. "International and Regional Cooperation : Asia's Role and Responsibilities," EABER Working Papers 22763, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Manuel R. Agosin, 2013. "Un Fondo Monetario Latinoamericano: Dimensiones Requeridas y Modalidades," DOCUMENTOS DE DISCUSION FLAR 011017, FONDO LATINO AMERICANO DE RESERVAS - FLAR.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:pbrief:pb09-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.