From the Chiang Mai Initiative to an Asian Monetary Fund
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Iwan J. Azis, 2012. "Asian Regional Financial Safety Nets? Don't Hold Your Breath," Public Policy Review, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan, vol. 8(3), pages 321-340, August.
- Charles Adams & Hwee Chow, 2009.
"Asian Currency Baskets: An Answer in Search of a Question?,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 403-423, July.
- Hwee Kwan Chow, 2007. "Asian Currency Baskets: An Answer in Search of a Question?," Working Papers 02-2007, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Charles Adams & Hwee Kwan Chow, 2007. "Asian Currency Baskets : An Answer in Search of a Question?," Finance Working Papers 22055, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Chalongphob SUSSANGKARN, 2011. "Chiang Mai Initiative Multilateralization: Origin, Development, and Outlook," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 6(2), pages 203-220, December.
- Kawai, Masahiro, 2005. "East Asian economic regionalism: progress and challenges," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 29-55, February.
- C. Randall Henning, 2009. "The Future of the Chiang Mai Initiative: An Asian Monetary Fund?," Policy Briefs PB09-5, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- E. Kohlscheen & M. P. Taylor, 2008.
"International liquidity swaps: is the Chiang Mai Initiative pooling reserves efficiently?,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(4), pages 323-332.
- Kohlscheen, Emanuel & Taylor, Mark P, 2006. "International Liquidity Swaps : Is the Chiang Mai Initiative Pooling Reserves Efficiently ?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 752, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Mario Lamberte & Peter J. Morgan, 2012. "Regional and Global Monetary Cooperation," Finance Working Papers 23190, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- C. Randall Henning, 2011. "Coordinating Regional and Multilateral Financial Institutions," Working Paper Series WP11-9, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordschiang mai initiative; asian monetary fund; bond market development; crisis lending; multilateralization;
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-06-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-MON-2015-06-27 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2015-06-27 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbiwp:0527. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ADB Institute). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .