Report NEP-MON-2015-06-27This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Svensson, Lars E O, 2015. "Forward Guidance," CEPR Discussion Papers 10669, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré, 2015. "The euro as an international currency," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01163926, HAL.
- Valiante, Diego, 2015. "The ‘visible hand’ of the ECB’s quantitative easing," CEPS Papers 10611, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- von Borstel, Julia & Eickmeier, Sandra & Krippner, Leo, 2015. "The interest rate pass-through in the euro area during the sovereign debt crisis," Discussion Papers 10/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Nyborg, Kjell G, 2015. "Central Bank Collateral Frameworks," CEPR Discussion Papers 10663, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Micossi, Stefano, 2015. "The Monetary Policy of the European Central Bank (2002-2015)," CEPS Papers 10610, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Kocherlakota, Narayana R., 2014. "Monetary Policy Report to the Minnesota Business Partnership / Narayana Kocherlakota, President ... Minneapolis, Minnesota ... July 8, 2014," Speech 113, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Cesaroni, Tatiana & De Santis, Roberta, 2015. "Current Account ‘Core-Periphery Dualism’ in the EMU," CEPS Papers 10317, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Mei Li & Frank Milne & Junfeng Qiu, 2015. "Central Bank Screening, Moral Hazard, and the Lender of Last Resort Policy," Working Papers 1506, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Sharon Kozicki & Eric Santor & Lena Suchanek, 2015. "Large-Scale Asset Purchases: Impact on Commodity Prices and International Spillover Effects," Staff Working Papers 15-21, Bank of Canada.
- Item repec:gue:guelph:2015-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kessler, Kristina, 2015.
"Криптовалюта Как Ключ К Развитию Мировой Экономики
[Cryptocurrency as a key to development of world economy]," MPRA Paper 65129, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Franz Ruch & Mehmet Balcilar & Mampho P. Modise & Rangan Gupta, 2015. "Forecasting Core Inflation: The Case of South Africa," Working Papers 201543, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Kathryn M. E. Dominguez, 2014. "Exchange Rate Implications of Reserve Changes: How Non-EZ European Countries Fared during the Great Recession," Working Papers 647, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Galo Nuño & Carlos Thomas, 2015. "Monetary policy and sovereign debt vulnerability," Working Papers 1517, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Robert W Vivian and Nicholas Spearman, 2015. "Some Clarity on Banks as Financial Intermediaries and Money 'Creators'," Working Papers 523, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Feld, Lars P. & Köhler, Ekkehard A. & Nientiedt, Daniel, 2015. "Ordoliberalism, pragmatism and the eurozone crisis: How the German tradition shaped economic policy in Europe," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 15/04, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Oliver Picek, 2015. "A national public bank to finance a euro zone government: Getting the funds for investment and recovery packages," Working Papers 1512, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 2015. "Core Inflation and Trend Inflation," NBER Working Papers 21282, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stark, Oded & Wlodarczyk, Julia, 2015. "European monetary integration and aggregate relative deprivation: The dull side of the shiny euro," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 82, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Ghosh, Saibal & Kumar, Rakesh, 2014. "Monetary policy and informal finance: Is there a pecking order?," MPRA Paper 65243, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Silke Tober, 2015. "Monetary Financing in the Euro Area: A Free Lunch?," IMK Working Paper 152-2015, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Rangan Gupta, 2015. "Forecasting Inflation in an Inflation Targeting Economy: Structural Versus Non-Structural Models," Working Papers 201547, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Melecky,Martin & Podpiera,Anca Maria, 2015. "Placing Bank supervision in the Central Bank : implications for financial stability based on evidence from the global crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7320, The World Bank.
- Tom Fong & Ceara Hui & Alfred Wong, 2015. "How Might Sovereign Bond Yields in Asia Pacific React to US Monetary Normalisation under Turbulent Market Conditions?," Working Papers 132015, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Kawai, Masahiro, 2015. "From the Chiang Mai Initiative to an Asian Monetary Fund," ADBI Working Papers 527, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Guerrieri, Luca & Iacoviello, Matteo & Covas, Francisco & Driscoll, John C. & Kiley, Michael T. & Jahan-Parvar, Mohammad & Queraltó, Albert & Sim, Jae W., 2015. "Macroeconomic Effects of Banking Sector Losses across Structural Models," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-44, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- De Groen, Willem Pieter, 2015. "The ECB’s QE: Time to break the doom loop between banks and their governments," CEPS Papers 10299, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Brender, Anton & Pisani, Florence & Gagna, Emile, 2015. "Money, Finance and the Real Economy: What went wrong?," CEPS Papers 10290, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Mayer, Thomas, 2015. "A Parallel Currency for Greece," CEPS Papers 10586, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Naveen Srinivasan & Vidya Mahambare & M. Ramachandran, 2015. "Capital Controls, Exchange Market Intervention and International Reserve Accumulation in India," Working Papers 2015-103, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.