The Monetary Policy of the European Central Bank (2002-2015)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guntram B. Wolff, 2014. "Eurosystem collateral policy and framework: Was it unduly changed?," Policy Contributions 857, Bruegel.
- Paul de Grauwe, 2013.
"Design Failures in the Eurozone: Can they be fixed?,"
Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs)
7, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Paul de Grauwe, 2013. "Design Failures in the Eurozone: Can they be fixed?," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 57, European Institute, LSE.
- Paul de Grauwe, 2013. "Design Failures in the Eurozone - can they be fixed?," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 491, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Tobin, James, 1969. "A General Equilibrium Approach to Monetary Theory," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 15-29, February.
- Takatoshi Ito & Frederic S. Mishkin, 2006.
"Two Decades of Japanese Monetary Policy and the Deflation Problem,"
NBER Chapters,in: Monetary Policy with Very Low Inflation in the Pacific Rim, pages 131-202
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takatoshi Ito & Frederic S. Mishkin, 2004. "Two Decades of Japanese Monetary Policy and the Deflation Problem," NBER Working Papers 10878, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schwaab, Bernd & Eser, Fabian, 2013. "Assessing asset purchases within the ECB’s securities markets programme," Working Paper Series 1587, European Central Bank.
- Jens H. E. Christensen & Glenn D. Rudebusch, 2012.
"The Response of Interest Rates to US and UK Quantitative Easing,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 122(564), pages 385-414, November.
- Jens H. E. Christensen & Glenn D. Rudebusch, 2012. "The response of interest rates to U.S. and U.K. quantitative easing," Working Paper Series 2012-06, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Grégory Claeys & Alvaro Leandro & Allison Mandra, 2015. "European Central Bank quantitative easing: the detailed manual," Policy Contributions 872, Bruegel.
- Claudio Borio & Magdalena Erdem & Andrew Filardo & Boris Hofmann, 2015. "The costs of deflations: a historical perspective," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, March.
- Ben S. Bernanke, 2012. "Opening remarks: monetary policy since the onset of the crisis," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 1-22.
- Taylor, John B., 1993. "Discretion versus policy rules in practice," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 195-214, December.
- James, Harold, 2012. "Making the European Monetary Union," Economics Books, Harvard University Press, number 9780674066830, December.
- Fawley, Brett W. & Neely, Christopher J., 2013. "Four stories of quantitative easing," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 51-88.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Papaioannou, Sotiris, 2016. "Public spending, monetary policy and growth: Evidence from EU countries," MPRA Paper 70331, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- van Riet, Ad, 2017. "Monetary Policy Stretched to the Limit: How Could Governments Support the European Central Bank?," MPRA Paper 83451, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mirdala, Rajmund, 2015. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through in the Euro Area," MPRA Paper 68862, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Micossi, Stefano, 2016. "Balance-of-Payments Adjustment in the Eurozone," CEPS Papers 11250, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Collin Constantine & Severin Reissl, 2016. "Explaining the Euro crisis: Current account imbalances, credit booms and economic policy in different economic paradigms," Working Papers PKWP1617, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Jean-Pierre Allegret & Audrey Allegret-Sallenave, 2016. "Intra-European Union Imbalances and Cyclical Position: Does Monetary Policy Matter?," Post-Print hal-01410832, HAL.
- repec:rfe:zbefri:v:35:y:2017:i:2:p:249-275 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:erc:cypepr:v:11:y:2017:i:2:p:19-62 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jpolmo:v:39:y:2017:i:2:p:272-289 is not listed on IDEAS
- Burriel, Pablo & Galesi, Alessandro, 2018.
"Uncovering the heterogeneous effects of ECB unconventional monetary policies across euro area countries,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 210-229.
- Pablo Burriel & Alessandro Galesi, 2016. "Uncovering the heterogeneous effects of ecb unconventional monetary policies across euro area countries," Working Papers 1631, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Messori, Marcello & Micossi, Stefano, 2018. "Counterproductive Proposals on Euro Area Reform by French and German Economists," CEPS Papers 13438, Centre for European Policy Studies.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2015-06-27 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2015-06-27 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2015-06-27 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2015-06-27 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eps:cepswp:10610. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Margarita Minkova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepssbe.html .