Design Failures in the Eurozone: Can they be fixed?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Paul de Grauwe, 2013. "Design Failures in the Eurozone - can they be fixed?," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 491, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Paul de Grauwe, 2013. "Design Failures in the Eurozone: Can they be fixed?," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 7, London School of Economics / European Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- Katherine Baicker & Jonathan Skinner, 2011.
"Health Care Spending Growth and the Future of U.S. Tax Rates,"
Tax Policy and the Economy,
University of Chicago Press, pages 39-68.
- Katherine Baicker & Jonathan Skinner, 2010. "Health Care Spending Growth and the Future of U.S. Tax Rates," NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 25, pages 39-67 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katherine Baicker & Jonathan S. Skinner, 2011. "Health Care Spending Growth and the Future of U.S. Tax Rates," NBER Working Papers 16772, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goodspeed, Timothy J., 2002.
"Tax competition and tax structure in open federal economies: Evidence from OECD countries with implications for the European Union,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 357-374, February.
- Goodspeed, Timothy J., 1999. "Tax competition and tax structure in open federal economies: evidence from OECD countries with implications for the European Union," ZEW Discussion Papers 99-39, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Dan Stegarescu, 2005. "Public sector decentralisation: measurement concepts and recent international trends," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 26(3), pages 301-333, September.
- Koethenbuerger, Marko, 2008. "Revisiting the "Decentralization Theorem"--On the role of externalities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 116-122, July.
- Rosella Levaggi & Roberto Zanola, 2004. "Patients' migration across regions: the case of Italy," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(16), pages 1751-1757.
- Guillem Lopez-Casasnovas & Joan Costa-Font & Ivan Planas, 2005. "Diversity and regional inequalities in the Spanish 'system of health care services'," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(S1), pages 221-235.
- Peter Wagner, 2011. "The democratic crisis of capitalism: Reflections on political and economic modernity in Europe," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 44, European Institute, LSE.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques, 2001. "Incentives and Political Economy," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199248681.
- Joan Costa-Font & Francesco Moscone, 2008. "The impact of decentralization and inter-territorial interactions on Spanish health expenditure," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 167-184, February.
- Bordignon, Massimo & Turati, Gilberto, 2009. "Bailing out expectations and public health expenditure," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 305-321, March.
- Wagner, Peter, 2011. "The democratic crisis of capitalism: reflections on political and economic modernity in Europe," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 53209, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Seabright, Paul, 1996.
"Accountability and decentralisation in government: An incomplete contracts model,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 61-89, January.
- Seabright, Paul, 1994. "Accountability and Decentralization in Government: An Incomplete Contracts Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 889, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2013-03-02 (European Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2013-03-02 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eiq:eileqs:57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Katjana Gattermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eilseuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .