The Monetary Policy of the European Central Bank (2002-2015)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jens H. E. Christensen & Glenn D. Rudebusch, 2012.
"The Response of Interest Rates to US and UK Quantitative Easing,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 122(564), pages 385-414, November.
- Jens H. E. Christensen & Glenn D. Rudebusch, 2012. "The response of interest rates to U.S. and U.K. quantitative easing," Working Paper Series 2012-06, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Guntram B. Wolff, 2014. "Eurosystem collateral policy and framework: Was it unduly changed?," Policy Contributions 857, Bruegel.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 2016.
"Hall of Mirrors: The Great Depression, the Great Recession, and the Uses-and Misuses-of History,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780190621070.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 2015. "Hall of Mirrors: The Great Depression, The Great Recession, and the Uses-and Misuses-of History," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199392001.
- Takatoshi Ito & Frederic S. Mishkin, 2006.
"Two Decades of Japanese Monetary Policy and the Deflation Problem,"
NBER Chapters, in: Monetary Policy with Very Low Inflation in the Pacific Rim, pages 131-202,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takatoshi Ito & Frederic S. Mishkin, 2004. "Two Decades of Japanese Monetary Policy and the Deflation Problem," NBER Working Papers 10878, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul De Grauwe, 2012.
"The Governance of a Fragile Eurozone,"
Australian Economic Review,
The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 45(3), pages 255-268, September.
- De Grauwe, Paul, 2011. "Governance of a Fragile Eurozone," CEPS Papers 5523, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- De Grauwe, Paul, 2012. "The Governance of a Fragile Eurozone," Walter Adolf Jöhr Lecture 2012, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, Institute of Economics (FGN-HSG).
- Tobin, James, 1969. "A General Equilibrium Approach to Monetary Theory," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 15-29, February.
- Schwaab, Bernd & Eser, Fabian, 2013. "Assessing asset purchases within the ECB’s securities markets programme," Working Paper Series 1587, European Central Bank.
- Claudio Borio & Magdalena Erdem & Andrew Filardo & Boris Hofmann, 2015. "The costs of deflations: a historical perspective," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, March.
- Ben S. Bernanke, 2012. "Opening remarks: monetary policy since the onset of the crisis," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 1-22.
- Taylor, John B., 1993. "Discretion versus policy rules in practice," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 195-214, December.
- Gros, Daniel & Alcidi, Cinzia & Giovannini, Alessandro, 2012. "Central Banks in Times of Crisis: The FED vs. the ECB," CEPS Papers 7160, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- James, Harold, 2012. "Making the European Monetary Union," Economics Books, Harvard University Press, number 9780674066830, December.
- Grégory Claeys & Alvaro Leandro & Allison Mandra, 2015. "European Central Bank quantitative easing: the detailed manual," Policy Contributions 872, Bruegel.
- Christopher J. Neely & Brett W. Fawley, 2013. "Four stories of quantitative easing," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue january, pages 51-88.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Papaioannou, Sotiris, 2016. "Public spending, monetary policy and growth: Evidence from EU countries," MPRA Paper 70331, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:rfe:zbefri:v:35:y:2017:i:2:p:249-275 is not listed on IDEAS
- van Riet, Ad, 2017. "Monetary Policy Stretched to the Limit: How Could Governments Support the European Central Bank?," MPRA Paper 83451, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mirdala, Rajmund, 2015. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through in the Euro Area," MPRA Paper 68862, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Micossi, Stefano, 2016. "Balance-of-Payments Adjustment in the Eurozone," CEPS Papers 11250, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Collin Constantine & Severin Reissl, 2016. "Explaining the Euro crisis: Current account imbalances, credit booms and economic policy in different economic paradigms," Working Papers PKWP1617, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- repec:erc:cypepr:v:11:y:2017:i:2:p:19-62 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jpolmo:v:39:y:2017:i:2:p:272-289 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Pierre Allegret & Audrey Allegret-Sallenave, 2016. "Intra-European Union Imbalances and Cyclical Position: Does Monetary Policy Matter?," Post-Print hal-01410832, HAL.
- Burriel, Pablo & Galesi, Alessandro, 2018.
"Uncovering the heterogeneous effects of ECB unconventional monetary policies across euro area countries,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 210-229.
- Pablo Burriel & Alessandro Galesi, 2016. "Uncovering the heterogeneous effects of ecb unconventional monetary policies across euro area countries," Working Papers 1631, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Messori, Marcello & Micossi, Stefano, 2018. "Counterproductive Proposals on Euro Area Reform by French and German Economists," CEPS Papers 13438, Centre for European Policy Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary Policy; European Central Bank; Quantitative easing; Financial and economic crisis;
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2015-07-18 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2015-07-18 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2015-07-18 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2015-07-18 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:coe:wpbeep:35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jessie Moerman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eescebe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.