Report NEP-MON-2015-07-18This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-MON
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jane E. Ihrig & Ellen E. Meade & Gretchen C. Weinbach, 2015. "Monetary Policy 101: A Primer on the Fed's Changing Approach to Policy Implementation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-47, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Koichiro Kamada & Jouchi Nakajima & Shusaku Nishiguchi, 2015. "Are Household Inflation Expectations Anchored in Japan?," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 15-E-8, Bank of Japan.
- Anders Vredin, 2015. "Inflation targeting and financial stability: providing policymakers with relevant information," BIS Working Papers 503, Bank for International Settlements.
- Yasin Kursat Onder & Mauricio Villamizar-Villegas, 2015. "Simultaneous Monetary Policies in the Context of the Trilemma: Evidence from the Central Bank of Turkey," Borradores de Economia 893, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- David Laidler, 2015. "The Interactive Evolution of Economic Ideas and Experience - The Case of Canadian Inflation Targeting," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20151, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Michiel De Pooter & Robert F. Martin & Seth Pruitt & DeSimone Rebecca, 2015. "Cheap Talk and the Efficacy of the ECB’s Securities Market Programme: Did Bond Purchases Matter?," International Finance Discussion Papers 1139, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Bernardo Morais & José-Luis Peydró & Claudia Ruiz-Ortega, 2015. "The International Bank Lending Channel of Monetary Policy Rates and QE: Credit Supply, Reach-for-Yield, and Real Effects," International Finance Discussion Papers 1137, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Stefano Micossi, 2015. "The Monetary Policy of the European Central Bank (2002-2015)," Bruges European Economic Policy Briefings 35, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- Eugene N. White, 2015. "Protecting Financial Stability in the Aftermath of World War I: The Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta's Dissenting Policy," NBER Working Papers 21341, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Saroj Bhattarai & Gauti B. Eggertsson & Bulat Gafarov, 2015. "Time Consistency and the Duration of Government Debt: A Signalling Theory of Quantitative Easing," NBER Working Papers 21336, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kopoin, Alexandre & Moran, Kevin & Paré, Jean-Pierre, 2014. "Bank Capital, Credit Market Frictions and International Shocks Transmission," MPRA Paper 65512, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Nov 2014.
- Christoph T. Ungerer, 2015. "Monetary Policy, Hot Housing Markets and Leverage," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-48, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Stephen D. Williamson, 2015. "Current Federal Reserve Policy Under the Lens of Economic History: A Review Essay," Working Papers 2015-15, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Giorgios Argitis, 2015. "Alternative Monetary Policy and Central Banking," Working papers wpaper90, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Mammadov, Fuad, 2014. "Central Bank Credibility and Black Market Exchange Rate Premia: A Panel Time Series Analysis," MPRA Paper 65572, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cavalieri, Duccio, 2015. "Structural interdependence in monetary economics: theoretical assessment and policy implications," MPRA Paper 65528, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Margaret M. Jacobson & Ellis W. Tallman, 2015. "The Federal Reserve System and World War I: Designing Policies without Precedent," Working Papers (Old Series) 1510, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Item repec:fes:wpaper:wpaper is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michiel De Pooter & Robert F. Martin & Seth Pruitt, 2015. "The Liquidity Effects of Official Bond Market Intervention," International Finance Discussion Papers 1138, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kei Imakubo & Jouchi Nakajima, 2015. "What do negative inflation risk premia tell us?," Bank of Japan Research Laboratory Series 15-E-4, Bank of Japan.
- Paul Bergin & Giancarlo Corsetti, 2015. "Beyond Competitive Devaluations: The Monetary Dimensions of Comparative Advantage," Discussion Papers 1516, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Tomiyuki Kitamura & Ichiro Muto & Ikuo Takei, 2015. "How Do Japanese Banks Set Loan Interest Rates?: Estimating Pass-Through Using Bank-Level Data," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 15-E-6, Bank of Japan.
- Simon M. Potter, 2015. "Trends in foreign exchange markets and the challenges ahead," Speech 176, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Jean-Christophe Poutineau & Gauthier Vermandel, 2015. "Financial Frictions and the Extensive Margin of Activity," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201510, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Fischer, Justina A.V. & Pastore, Francesco, 2015. "Completing the Monetary Union of Europe as mid-term solution of the Euro crisis," MPRA Paper 65541, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Piero Pasotti & Alessandro Vercelli, 2015. "Kindleberger and Financial Crises," Working papers wpaper104, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- AMMOURI, Bilel & TOUMI, Hassen & Zitouna, Habib, 2015. "Forecasting Inflation in Tunisia Using Dynamic Factors Model," MPRA Paper 65514, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bouoiyour, Jamal & Selmi, Refk, 2015. "Bitcoin Price: Is it really that New Round of Volatility can be on way?," MPRA Paper 65580, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Murendo, Conrad & Wollni, Meike & de Brauw, Alan & Mugabi, Nicholas, 2015. "Social network effects on mobile money adoption in Uganda," GlobalFood Discussion Papers 198541, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Zhou, Tim, 2015. "Failed bank auctions and externalities," MPRA Paper 65587, University Library of Munich, Germany.