Report NEP-CBA-2015-07-18This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anders Vredin, 2015. "Inflation targeting and financial stability: providing policymakers with relevant information," BIS Working Papers 503, Bank for International Settlements.
- Stefano Micossi, 2015. "The Monetary Policy of the European Central Bank (2002-2015)," Bruges European Economic Policy Briefings 35, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- Giorgios Argitis, 2015. "Alternative Monetary Policy and Central Banking," Working papers wpaper90, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Morais, Bernardo & Peydro, Jose Luis & Ruiz, Claudia, 2015. "The International Bank Lending Channel of Monetary Policy Rates and QE: Credit Supply, Reach-for-Yield, and Real Effects," International Finance Discussion Papers 1137, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- David Laidler, 2015. "The Interactive Evolution of Economic Ideas and Experience - The Case of Canadian Inflation Targeting," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20151, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Ihrig, Jane E. & Meade, Ellen E. & Weinbach, Gretchen C., 2015. "Monetary Policy 101: A Primer on the Fed's Changing Approach to Policy Implementation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-47, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Saroj Bhattarai & Gauti B. Eggertsson & Bulat Gafarov, 2015. "Time Consistency and the Duration of Government Debt: A Signalling Theory of Quantitative Easing," NBER Working Papers 21336, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- De Pooter, Michiel & Rebecca, DeSimone & Martin, Robert F. & Pruitt, Seth, 2015. "Cheap Talk and the Efficacy of the ECB’s Securities Market Programme: Did Bond Purchases Matter?," International Finance Discussion Papers 1139, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Mammadov, Fuad, 2014. "Central Bank Credibility and Black Market Exchange Rate Premia: A Panel Time Series Analysis," MPRA Paper 65572, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Williamson, Stephen D., 2015. "Current Federal Reserve Policy Under the Lens of Economic History: A Review Essay," Working Papers 2015-15, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Ungerer, Christoph, 2015. "Monetary Policy, Hot Housing Markets and Leverage," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-48, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Item repec:fes:wpaper:wpaper is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eugene N. White, 2015. "Protecting Financial Stability in the Aftermath of World War I: The Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta's Dissenting Policy," NBER Working Papers 21341, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olena Havrylchyk & Rafal Kierzenkowski, 2015. "Enhancing the financing of the real economy and financial stability in the United Kingdom," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1245, OECD Publishing.
- Tallman, Ellis W. & Jacobson, Margaret M., 2015. "The Federal Reserve System and World War I: Designing Policies without Precedent," Working Papers (Old Series) 1510, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Fernando Alvarez & Gadi Barlevy, 2015. "Mandatory Disclosure and Financial Contagion," NBER Working Papers 21328, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cavalieri, Duccio, 2015. "Structural interdependence in monetary economics: theoretical assessment and policy implications," MPRA Paper 65528, University Library of Munich, Germany.