To the problem of turbulence in quantitative easing transmission channels and transactions network channels at quantitative easing policy implementation by central banks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Assenmacher-Wesche, Katrin & Gerlach, Stefan & Sekine, Toshitaka, 2008.
"Monetary factors and inflation in Japan,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 343-363, September.
- Katrin Assenmacher-Wesche & Stefan Gerlach & Toshitaka Sekine, 2007. "Monetary Factors and Inflation in Japan," Working Papers 2007-13, Swiss National Bank.
- Assenmacher-Wesche, Katrin & Gerlach, Stefan & Sekine, Toshitaka, 2008. "Monetary Factors and Inflation in Japan," CEPR Discussion Papers 6650, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Assenmacher-Wesche, Katrin & Gerlach, Stefan & Sekine, Toshitaka, 2007. "Monetary factors and inflation in Japan," IMFS Working Paper Series 13, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- J. Tobin, 1958. "Liquidity Preference as Behavior Towards Risk," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(2), pages 65-86.
- Johannes C. Stroebel & John B. Taylor, 2009. "Estimated Impact of the Fed's Mortgage-Backed Securities Purchase Program," NBER Working Papers 15626, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dimitri O. Ledenyov & Viktor O. Ledenyov, 2012. "On the Risk Management with Application of Econophysics Analysis in Central Banks and Financial Institutions," Papers 1211.4108, arXiv.org.
- Dimitri O. Ledenyov & Viktor O. Ledenyov, 2013. "On the optimal allocation of assets in investment portfolio with application of modern portfolio and nonlinear dynamic chaos theories in investment, commercial and central banks," Papers 1301.4881, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2013.
- Michele Lenza & Huw Pill & Lucrezia Reichlin, 2010. "Monetary policy in exceptional times," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 25, pages 295-339, April.
- Del Negro, Marco & Schorfheide, Frank & Smets, Frank & Wouters, Rafael, 2007. "On the Fit of New Keynesian Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 25, pages 123-143, April.
- Kimball, Miles S, 1995.
"The Quantitative Analytics of the Basic Neomonetarist Model,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 27(4), pages 1241-1277, November.
- Miles S. Kimball & Michael Woodford, 1994. "The quantitative analysis of the basic neomonetarist model," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 1241-1289.
- Miles S. Kimball, 1995. "The Quantitative Analytics of the Basic Neomonetarist Model," NBER Working Papers 5046, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dimitri O. Ledenyov & Viktor O. Ledenyov, 2012. "On the new central bank strategy toward monetary and financial instabilities management in finances: Econophysical analysis of nonlinear dynamical financial systems," Papers 1211.1897, arXiv.org.
- Viktor O. Ledenyov & Dimitri O. Ledenyov, 2012. "Shaping the international financial system in century of globalization," Papers 1206.2022, arXiv.org.
- Dimitri O. Ledenyov & Viktor O. Ledenyov, 2013. "On the theory of firm in nonlinear dynamic financial and economic systems," Papers 1302.6721, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2013.
- Viktor O. Ledenyov & Dimitri O. Ledenyov, 2012. "Designing the new architecture of international financial system in era of great changes by globalization," Papers 1206.2778, arXiv.org.
- Signe Krogstrup & Samuel Reynard & Barbara Sutter, 2012. "Liquidity Effects of Quantitative Easing on Long-Term Interest Rates," Working Papers 2012-02, Swiss National Bank.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Vincent R. Reinhart, 2004. "Conducting Monetary Policy at Very Low Short-Term Interest Rates," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(2), pages 85-90, May.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 1995.
"Inside the Black Box: The Credit Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 27-48, Fall.
- Bernanke, Ben & Gertler, Mark, 1995. "Inside the Black Box: The Credit Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission," Working Papers 95-15, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 1995. "Inside the Black Box: The Credit Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission," NBER Working Papers 5146, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fujiki, Hiroshi & Okina, Kunio & Shiratsuka, Shigenori, 2001. "Monetary Policy under Zero Interest Rate: Viewpoints of Central Bank Economists," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 19(1), pages 89-130, February.
- Joseph E. Gagnon & Matthew Raskin & Julie Remache & Brian P. Sack, 2011.
"Large-scale asset purchases by the Federal Reserve: did they work?,"
Economic Policy Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue May, pages 41-59.
- Joseph E. Gagnon & Matthew Raskin & Julie Remache & Brian P. Sack, 2010. "Large-scale asset purchases by the Federal Reserve: did they work?," Staff Reports 441, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Bridges, Jonathan & Rossiter, Neil & Thomas, Ryland, 2011. "Understanding the recent weakness in broad money growth," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 51(1), pages 22-35.
- Gauti B. Eggertsson & Michael Woodford, 2003. "The Zero Bound on Interest Rates and Optimal Monetary Policy," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 34(1), pages 139-235.
- Dimitri O. Ledenyov & Viktor O. Ledenyov, 2013. "On the accurate characterization of business cycles in nonlinear dynamic financial and economic systems," Papers 1304.4807, arXiv.org.
- Vladimir Klyuev & Phil De Imus & Krishna Srinivasan, 2009. "Unconventional Choices for Unconventional Times Credit and Quantitative Easing in Advanced Economies," IMF Staff Position Notes 2009/27, International Monetary Fund.
- M. Ruth & K. Donaghy & P. Kirshen, 2006. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Regional Climate Change and Variability, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Michael A. S. Joyce & Ana Lasaosa & Ibrahim Stevens & Matthew Tong, 2011. "The Financial Market Impact of Quantitative Easing in the United Kingdom," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 7(3), pages 113-161, September.
- Fawley, Brett W. & Neely, Christopher J., 2013. "Four stories of quantitative easing," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 51-88.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ledenyov, Dimitri O. & Ledenyov, Viktor O., 2013. "To the problem of evaluation of market risk of global equity index portfolio in global capital markets," MPRA Paper 47708, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Jun 2013.
- Ledenyov, Dimitri O. & Ledenyov, Viktor O., 2013. "On the Stratonovich – Kalman - Bucy filtering algorithm application for accurate characterization of financial time series with use of state-space model by central banks," MPRA Paper 50235, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ledenyov, Dimitri O. & Ledenyov, Viktor O., 2013. "Some thoughts on accurate characterization of stock market indexes trends in conditions of nonlinear capital flows during electronic trading at stock exchanges in global capital markets," MPRA Paper 49921, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ledenyov, Dimitri O. & Ledenyov, Viktor O., 2015. "Wave function method to forecast foreign currencies exchange rates at ultra high frequency electronic trading in foreign currencies exchange markets," MPRA Paper 67470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-MON-2013-06-04 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-NET-2013-06-04 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1305.5656. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.