Report NEP-NET-2013-06-04This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubtil:2012019 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giuditta De Prato & Daniel Nepelski, 2012. "Global R&D network. A network analysis of international R&D centres," JRC-IPTS Working Papers JRC79478, Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre, revised Nov 2012.
- Dimitri O. Ledenyov & Viktor O. Ledenyov, 2013. "To the problem of turbulence in quantitative easing transmission channels and transactions network channels at quantitative easing policy implementation by central banks," Papers 1305.5656, arXiv.org, revised May 2013.
- Rahmatallah Poudineh & Tooraj Jamasb, 2013. "Investment and Efficiency under Incentive Regulation: The Case of the Norwegian Electricity Distribution Networks," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1310, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Marco Duenas & Giorgio Fagiolo, 2013. "Global Trade Imbalances: A Network Approach," LEM Papers Series 2013/12, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Ivan Savin & Abiodun Egbetokun, 2013. "Emergence of Innovation Networks from R&D Cooperation with Endogenous Absorptive Capacity," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-022, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Marco Pelliccia, 2013. "Ambiguous Networks," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1303, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Virginie Masson & Kelsey Wilkins, 2013. "The Small World of 9/11 and the Implications for Network Dismantlement Strategies," School of Economics Working Papers 2013-08, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Mei Li & Frank Milne & Junfeng Qiu, 2013. "Uncertainty in an Interconnected Financial System, Contagion, and Market Freezes," Working Papers 1308, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Wuebker, Robert & Schulze, William & Kräussl, Roman, 2012. "Is venture capital a local business? A test of the proximity and local network hypotheses," CFS Working Paper Series 2012/15, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).