The Small World of 9/11 and the Implications for Network Dismantlement Strategies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Scott Helfstein & Dominick Wright, 2011. "Covert or Convenient? Evolution of Terror Attack Networks," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 55(5), pages 785-813, October.
More about this item
KeywordsTerrorism; Counterterrorism; Social Network Analysis.;
- F52 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - National Security; Economic Nationalism
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances; Revolutions
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-ICT-2013-06-04 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-NET-2013-06-04 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adl:wpaper:2013-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eran Binenbaum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decadau.html .