Report NEP-ICT-2013-06-04This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christine Redecker, 2013. "The Use of ICT for the Assessment of Key Competences," JRC Working Papers JRC76971, Directorate Growth & Innovation and JRC-Seville, Joint Research Centre.
- Item repec:dgr:kubtil:2012030 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Goel, Rajeev K. & Nelson, Michael A., 2013. "Effectiveness of whistleblower laws in combating corruption," BOFIT Discussion Papers 9/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2003023 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James Stewart & Gianluca Misuraca, 2012. "The Industry and Policy Context for Digital Games for Empowerment and Inclusion: Market Analysis, Future Prospects and Key Challenges in Videogames, Serious Games and Gamification," JRC Working Papers JRC77656, Directorate Growth & Innovation and JRC-Seville, Joint Research Centre.
- Simon Forge & Colin Blackman & Itzhak Goldberg & Federico Biagi, 2013. "Comparing Innovation Performance in the EU and the USA: Lessons from Three ICT Sub-Sectors," JRC Working Papers JRC81448, Directorate Growth & Innovation and JRC-Seville, Joint Research Centre.
- Kauhanen, Antti & Kulvik, Martti & Maijanen, Sirpa & Martikainen, Olli & Ranta, Paula & Kulvik, Silja, 2013. "Survival or performance? Healthcare viewed through organization, information management, and personnel," ETLA Reports 12, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Lemke, Claudia, 2012. "Auszug aus der Modellierung des IT-Dienstleistungsmodells "proITS" am Beispiel der Struktur von Forschungseinrichtungen und deren IT-Service," Working Papers 65, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute of Management Berlin (IMB).
- Virginie Masson & Kelsey Wilkins, 2013. "The Small World of 9/11 and the Implications for Network Dismantlement Strategies," School of Economics Working Papers 2013-08, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Comin, Diego & Mestieri, Marti, 2013. "If Technology Has Arrived Everywhere, Why Has Income Diverged?," TSE Working Papers 13-409, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).