The Use of ICT for the Assessment of Key Competences
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Romina Cachia & Anusca Ferrari & Kirsti Ala-Mutka & Yves Punie, 2010. "Creative Learning and Innovative Teaching: Final Report on the Study on Creativity and Innovation in Education in EU Member States," JRC Working Papers JRC62370, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Céline Davesne & Patricia W. Cummins, 2009. "Using Electronic portfolio for second language assessment," Post-Print hal-00565519, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsEurope 2020 Strategy; Rethinking Education; eAssessment; Computer-Based Assessment (CBA); competence-based assessment; key competences; 21st century skills.;
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:iptwpa:jrc76971. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publication Officer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .