Towards a Mapping Framework of ICT-enabled Innovation for Learning
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Fullan, 2011. "Choosing the wrong drivers for whole system reform," Educational Studies, Higher School of Economics, issue 4, pages 79-105.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Panagiotis Kampylis & Yves Punie & Jim Devine, 2015. "Promoting Effective Digital-Age Learning - A European Framework for Digitally-Competent Educational Organisations," JRC Working Papers JRC98209, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Stefania Bocconi & Panagiotis Kampylis & Yves Punie, 2012. "Innovating Learning: Key Elements for Developing Creative Classrooms in Europe," JRC Working Papers JRC72278, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
KeywordsEurope 2020 Strategy; Learning; Skilling; Innovation & Creativity in Education and Training; ICT-enabled innovation for learning; classifications of innovation for learning; mapping framework of ICT-enabled innovation for learning; Creative Classrooms;
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- I29 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Other
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2013-04-20 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-CWA-2013-04-20 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ICT-2013-04-20 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-INO-2013-04-20 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2013-04-20 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:iptwpa:jrc72277. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publication Officer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.