Towards a Mapping Framework of ICT-enabled Innovation for Learning
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Fullan, 2011. "Choosing the wrong drivers for whole system reform," Educational Studies, Higher School of Economics, issue 4, pages 79-105.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Panagiotis Kampylis & Yves Punie & Jim Devine, 2015. "Promoting Effective Digital-Age Learning - A European Framework for Digitally-Competent Educational Organisations," JRC Working Papers JRC98209, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Stefania Bocconi & Panagiotis Kampylis & Yves Punie, 2012. "Innovating Learning: Key Elements for Developing Creative Classrooms in Europe," JRC Working Papers JRC72278, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
KeywordsEurope 2020 Strategy; Learning; Skilling; Innovation & Creativity in Education and Training; ICT-enabled innovation for learning; classifications of innovation for learning; mapping framework of ICT-enabled innovation for learning; Creative Classrooms;
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- I29 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Other
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2013-04-20 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-CWA-2013-04-20 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ICT-2013-04-20 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-INO-2013-04-20 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2013-04-20 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:iptwpa:jrc72277. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publication Officer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .