Comparing Innovation Performance in the EU and the USA: Lessons from Three ICT Sub-Sectors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Juraj Stancik & Federico Biagi, 2012. "Characterizing the Evolution of the EU-US R&D Intensity Gap using Data from Top R&D Performers," JRC Working Papers JRC75892, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Pavitt, Keith, 1984. "Sectoral patterns of technical change: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 343-373, December.
- Christensen, Jens Froslev & Olesen, Michael Holm & Kjaer, Jonas Sorth, 2005. "The industrial dynamics of Open Innovation--Evidence from the transformation of consumer electronics," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1533-1549, December.
- Thierry Rayna & Ludmila Striukova, 2009. "Public venture capital: missing link or weakest link?," International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(4), pages 453-465.
- Federico Biagi & Juraj Stancik, 2012. "Characterizing the evolution of the EU-US R&D Intensity gap using data from top R&D performers," EcoMod2012 4207, EcoMod.
- Federico Biagi & Juraj StančÃk, 2012. "Characterizing the evolution of the EU R&D intensity gap using data from top R&D performers," ERSA conference papers ersa12p321, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
KeywordsICT; Innovation policy; Industrial policy;
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
- L8 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2013-06-04 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EUR-2013-06-04 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-ICT-2013-06-04 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-INO-2013-06-04 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2013-06-04 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-PPM-2013-06-04 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:iptwpa:jrc81448. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publication Officer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.