Report NEP-PPM-2013-06-04This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:7769 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ipt:iptwpa:jrc81002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Simon Forge & Colin Blackman & Itzhak Goldberg & Federico Biagi, 2013. "Comparing Innovation Performance in the EU and the USA: Lessons from Three ICT Sub-Sectors," JRC-IPTS Working Papers JRC81448, Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Roseth, Benjamin & Srivastava, Vivek, 2013. "Engaging for results in civil service reforms : early lessons from a problem-driven engagement in Sierra Leone," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6458, The World Bank.
- Peter Nunnenkamp & Maximiliano Sosa Andrés, 2013. "Ownership Choices of Indian Direct Investors: Do FDI Determinants Differ between Joint Ventures and Wholly-owned Subsidiaries?," Kiel Working Papers 1841, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Grothe, Anja & Marke, Nico, 2012. "Nachhaltiges Wirtschaften in Berliner Betrieben: Neue Formen des Wissenstransfers zwischen Hochschule und Unternehmen," Working Papers 66, Institute of Management Berlin (IMB), Berlin School of Economics and Law.