Engaging for results in civil service reforms : early lessons from a problem-driven engagement in Sierra Leone
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Blum, Jurgen, 2012. "Public Sector Management Reform: Toward a Problem-Solving Approach," World Bank - Economic Premise, The World Bank, issue 100, pages 1-9, December.
- Tim Kelsall, 2008. "Going with the Grain in African Development?," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 26(6), pages 627-655, November.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks&Banking Reform; Public Sector Corruption&Anticorruption Measures; Government Diagnostic Capacity Building; E-Business; Access to Finance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2013-06-04 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2013-06-04 (Development)
- NEP-PPM-2013-06-04 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6458. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .