Public Sector Management Reform: Toward a Problem-Solving Approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matt Andrews & Nick Fanning, 2015. "Mapping Peer Learning Initiatives in Public Sector Reforms in Development," CID Working Papers 298, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Hoey, Lesli, 2017. "Reclaiming the Authority to Plan: How the Legacy of Structural Adjustment Affected Bolivia’s Effort to Recentralize Nutrition Planning," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 100-112.
- repec:wsi:jicepx:v:06:y:2015:i:01:n:s1793993315500052 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roseth, Benjamin & Srivastava, Vivek, 2013. "Engaging for results in civil service reforms : early lessons from a problem-driven engagement in Sierra Leone," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6458, The World Bank.
- repec:blg:reveco:v:69:y:2017:i:2:p:39-50 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nick Manning & Joanna Watkins, 2013. "Targeting Results, Diagnosing the Means," World Bank Other Operational Studies 25488, The World Bank.
More about this item
- H1 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H3 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
- O0 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:prmecp:ep100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Jelenic). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/prewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.