Characterizing the evolution of the EU R&D intensity gap using data from top R&D performers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Moncada-Paternò-Castello, Pietro & Ciupagea, Constantin & Smith, Keith & Tübke, Alexander & Tubbs, Mike, 2010.
"Does Europe perform too little corporate R&D? A comparison of EU and non-EU corporate R&D performance,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 523-536, May.
- Pietro Moncada-Paternò-Castello & Constantin Ciupagea & Keith Smith & Alexander Tübke & Mike Tubbs, 2009. "Does Europe perform too little corporate R&D? A comparison of EU and non-EU corporate R&D performance," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2009-11, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Dominique Guellec & Bruno van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, 2003.
"R&D and Productivity Growth: Panel Data Analysis of 16 OECD Countries,"
OECD Economic Studies,
OECD Publishing, vol. 2001(2), pages 103-126.
- Dominique Guellec & Bruno van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, 2001. "R&D and Productivity Growth: Panel Data Analysis of 16 OECD Countries," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2001/3, OECD Publishing.
- Bruno Van Pottelsberghe & Dominique Guellec, 2001. "R&D and productivity growth: a panel data analysis of 16 OECD countries," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/6219, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Rachel Griffith & Stephen Redding & John Van Reenen, 2003.
"R&D and Absorptive Capacity: Theory and Empirical Evidence,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 105(1), pages 99-118, March.
- Griffith, Rachel & Redding, Stephen & Van Reenen, John, 2003. "R&D and absorptive capacity : theory and empirical evidence," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 209, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Azele Mathieu & Bruno van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, 2010.
"A Note on the Drivers of R&D Intensity,"
Research in World Economy,
Research in World Economy, Sciedu Press, vol. 1(1), pages 56-65, November.
- Azele Mathieu & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2008. "A note on the drivers of R&D intensity," Working Papers CEB 08-002.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Mathieu, Azèle & van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, Bruno, 2008. "A Note on The Drivers of R&D Intensity," CEPR Discussion Papers 6684, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés & Mariacristina Piva & Marco Vivarelli, 2014.
"The transatlantic productivity gap: Is R&D the main culprit?,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 47(4), pages 1342-1371, November.
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés & Mariacristina Piva & Marco Vivarelli, 2011. "The Transatlantic Productivity Gap: Is R&D the Main Culprit?," IREA Working Papers 201103, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Mar 2011.
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés & Mariacristina Piva & Marco Vivarelli, 2012. "The transatlantic productivity gap: Is R&D the main culprit?," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1284, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Ortega-Argilés, Raquel & Piva, Mariacristina & Vivarelli, Marco, 2011. "The Transatlantic Productivity Gap: Is R&D the Main Culprit?," IZA Discussion Papers 5586, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrea Bassanini & Stefano Scarpetta & Ignazio Visco, 2000.
"Knowledge technology and economic growth: recent evidence from OECD countries,"
Working Paper Research
06, National Bank of Belgium.
- Andrea Bassanini & Stefano Scarpetta & Ignazio Visco, 2000. "Knowledge, Technology and Economic Growth: Recent Evidence from OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 259, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simon Forge & Colin Blackman & Itzhak Goldberg & Federico Biagi, 2013. "Comparing Innovation Performance in the EU and the USA: Lessons from Three ICT Sub-Sectors," JRC Working Papers JRC81448, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2012-10-13 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-INO-2012-10-13 (Innovation)
- NEP-SEA-2012-10-13 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TID-2012-10-13 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa12p321. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.