Report NEP-TID-2012-10-13This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Rui Baptista issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Haufler, Andreas & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2012. "Entrepreneurial innovations and taxation," CEPR Discussion Papers 9157, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- ISOGAWA Daiya & OHASHI Hiroshi, 2012. "Innovation Process in Japan in the Early 2000s as Seen from Inventors: Agenda for strengthening innovative capability (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 12034, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Luisa Carvalho & Teresa Costa & Jorge Caiado, 2012. "Determinants of innovation in a small open economy: A multidimensional perspective," CEMAPRE Working Papers 1201, Centre for Applied Mathematics and Economics (CEMAPRE), School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon.
- Federico Biagi & Juraj StančÃk, 2012. "Characterizing the evolution of the EU R&D intensity gap using data from top R&D performers," ERSA conference papers ersa12p321, European Regional Science Association.
- Amaresh K. Tiwari & Pierre Mohnen & Franz Palm & Sybrand Schim van der Loeff, 2012. "Microeconometric Evidence of Financing Frictions and Innovative Activity," CIRANO Working Papers 2012s-24, CIRANO.
- Seppälä, Timo & Kenney, Martin, 2012. "Competitive Dynamics, IP Litigation and Acquisitions - The Struggle for Positional Advantage in the Emerging Mobile Internet," Discussion Papers 1288, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Steve R. Bond & Irem Guceri, 2012. "Trends in UK BERD after the Introduction of R&D Tax Credits," Working Papers 1201, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.