The Industry and Policy Context for Digital Games for Empowerment and Inclusion: Market Analysis, Future Prospects and Key Challenges in Videogames, Serious Games and Gamification
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marc Bogdanowicz & Giuditta de Prato & Daniel Nepelski & Jean-Paul Simon & Wainer Lusoli, 2010. "Born Digital / Grown Digital: Assessing the Future Competitiveness of the EU Video Games Software Industry," JRC Working Papers JRC60711, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gianluca Misuraca & Giulio Pasi & Maria Cesira Urzi Brancati, 2017. "The potential and impact of ICT-enabled Social Innovation to promote social investment in the EU," JRC Working Papers JRC108517, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Gianluca Misuraca & Clelia Colombo & Csaba Kucsera & Stephanie Carretero & Margherita Bacigalupo & Raluca Radescu, 2015. "ICT-enabled Social Innovation in support of the Implementation of the Social Investment Package (IESI) - Mapping and Analysis of ICT-enabled Social Innovation Initiatives promoting Social Investment t," JRC Working Papers JRC97467, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Giuditta DE PRATO & Claudio FEIJÓO & Jean-Paul SIMON, 2014. "Innovations in the Video Game Industry: Changing Global Markets," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(94), pages 17-38, 2nd quart.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial inclusion; innovation; videogames; games; serious games; education;
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- I24 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Inequality
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- L88 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:iptwpa:jrc77656. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publication Officer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .