Report NEP-EEC-2015-07-18This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nina Dodig & Hansjorg Herr, 2015. "EU policies addressing current account imbalances in the EMU: an assessment," Working papers wpaper74, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- De Pooter, Michiel & Rebecca, DeSimone & Martin, Robert F. & Pruitt, Seth, 2015. "Cheap Talk and the Efficacy of the ECB’s Securities Market Programme: Did Bond Purchases Matter?," International Finance Discussion Papers 1139, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Heather D. Gibson & Stephen G. Hall, & George S. Tavlas, 2015. "How the Euro-Area Sovereign-Debt Crisis Led to a Collapse in Bank Equity Prices," Discussion Papers in Economics 15/13, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Stefano Micossi, 2015. "The Monetary Policy of the European Central Bank (2002-2015)," Bruges European Economic Policy Briefings 35, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- Adrian Chadi & Matthias Krapf, 2015. "The Protestant Fiscal Ethic:Religious Confession and Euro Skepticism in Germany," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201507, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Sören Radde & Cristina Checherita-Westphal & Wei Cui, 2015. "Government Bond Liquidity and Sovereign-Bank Interlinkages," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2015-032, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Fischer, Justina A.V. & Pastore, Francesco, 2015. "Completing the Monetary Union of Europe as mid-term solution of the Euro crisis," MPRA Paper 65541, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jesus Ferreiro & Catalina Galvez & Ana Gonzalez, 2015. "Fiscal policies in the European Union during the crisis," Working papers wpaper92, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Jordi Galí, 2015. "Hysteresis and the European Unemployment Problem Revisited," Working Papers 837, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Veredas, David & Thygesen, Niels & Berglund, Tom & H. Schmidt, Reinhard & Bruni, Franco & Benink, Harald & Alexander, Kern & Carbo-Valverde, Santiago & Lastra, Rosa & Wihlborg, Clas, 2015. "Escalating crisis in the eurozone: The case for conditional debt relief for Greece (Statement No. 40)," SAFE Policy Letters 43, Goethe University Frankfurt, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe.
- Item repec:fes:wpaper:wpaper is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Krahnen, Jan Pieter, 2015. "Three theses on the Greek crisis," SAFE Policy Letters 42, Goethe University Frankfurt, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe.