The ECB’s QE: Time to break the doom loop between banks and their governments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gros, Daniel, 2013. "Banking Union with a Sovereign Virus: The self-serving regulatory treatment of sovereign debt in the euro area," CEPS Papers 7904, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Lannoo, Karel, 2014. "ECB Banking Supervision and beyond," CEPS Papers 9897, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Ayadi, Rym & De Groen, Willem Pieter, 2014. "Banking Business Models Monitor 2014: Europe," CEPS Papers 9713, Centre for European Policy Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Singh, Manish K. & Gómez-Puig, Marta & Sosvilla-Rivero, Simón, 2015.
"Bank risk behavior and connectedness in EMU countries,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 161-184.
- Manish K. Singh & Marta Gómez-Puig & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2015. "“Bank risk behavior and connectedness in EMU countries”," IREA Working Papers 201517, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jun 2015.
- De Groen, Willem Pieter, 2016. "The EBA EU-wide Stress Test 2016: Deciphering the black box," CEPS Papers 11768, Centre for European Policy Studies.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2015-06-27 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2015-06-27 (European Economics)
- NEP-MON-2015-06-27 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eps:cepswp:10299. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Margarita Minkova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepssbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.