European Banking Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gros, Daniel, 2013. "Banking Union with a Sovereign Virus: The self-serving regulatory treatment of sovereign debt in the euro area," CEPS Papers 7904, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Mayer, Thomas, 2013. "A Copernican turn in Banking Union urgently needed," CEPS Papers 8263, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Tonzer, Lena, 2015.
"Cross-border interbank networks, banking risk and contagion,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 19-32.
- Lena Tonzer, 2013. "Cross-Border Interbank Networks, Banking Risk and Contagion," FIW Working Paper series 129, FIW.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vasile COCRIS & Igor TURCANU & Stanislav PERCIC, 2014. "Towards A European Banking Union: Risks And Challenges," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 14, pages 219-227, December.
- Fritz Breuss, 2015. "In Search of Growth in a Future with Diminished Expectations. The Case of Austria," WIFO Working Papers 493, WIFO.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic and Monetary Union Eurozone European integration Banking Union;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2013-10-02 (European Economics)
- NEP-MON-2013-10-02 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfo:wpaper:y:2013:i:454. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wifooat.html .