A European Deposit Insurance and Resolution Fund
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- de Haan,Jakob & Oosterloo,Sander & Schoenmaker,Dirk, 2012. "Financial Markets and Institutions," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107635920, November.
- Gerhardt, Maria & Lannoo, Karel, 2011. "Options for reforming deposit protection schemes in the EU," ECRI Papers 4339, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Hertig Gerard & Lee Ruben & McCahery Joseph A., 2010. "Empowering the ECB to Supervise Banks: A Choice-Based Approach," European Company and Financial Law Review, De Gruyter, vol. 7(2), pages 171-215, January.
- Keynote Speech by Maurice Obstfeld, 2011. "International Liquidity: The Fiscal Dimension," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 29, pages 33-48, November.
- Schoenmaker, Dirk, 2011. "The financial trilemma," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 57-59, April.
- Repullo, Rafael, 2000.
"Who Should Act as Lender of Last Resort? An Incomplete Contracts Model,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 32(3), pages 580-605, August.
- Rafael Repullo, 2000. "Who should act as lender of last resort? an incomplete contracts model," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 580-610.
- Repullo, R., 1999. "Who Should Act as Lender of Last Resort? An Incomplete Contracts Model," Papers 9913, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros-.
- André Sapir & Benedicta Marzinotto & Guntram Wolff, 2011. "What Kind of Fiscal Union ?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/174293, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Charles Goodhart & Dirk Schoenmaker, 2009. "Fiscal Burden Sharing in Cross-Border Banking Crises," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 5(1), pages 141-165, March.
- Jean Dermine, 2000. "Bank Mergers in Europe: The Public Policy Issues," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(3), pages 409-425, September.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9781107025943 is not listed on IDEAS
- María J. Nieto & Larry D. Wall, 2006. "Preconditions for a successful implementation of supervisors' prompt corrective action: Is there a case for a banking standard in the European Union?," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2006-27, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcelo Madureira Prates, 2013. "Why Prudential Regulation Will Fail to Prevent Financial Crises. A Legal Approach," Working Papers Series 335, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Thorsten Beck & Daniel Gros, 2012.
"Monetary Policy and Banking Supervision: Coordination Instead of Separation,"
Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 13(4), pages 33-39, December.
- Gros, Daniel & Beck, Thorsten, 2012. "Monetary Policy and Banking Supervision: Coordination instead of separation," CEPS Papers 7528, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Carmassi, Jacopo & Di Noia, Carmine & Micossi, Stefano, 2012. "Banking Union: A federal model for the European Union with prompt corrective action," CEPS Papers 7308, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Marius Andrei Zoican & Lucyna Anna Gornicka, 2014. "Banking Union Optimal Design under Moral Hazard," 2014 Papers pzo33, Job Market Papers.
- Chen, Shi & Lin, Ku-Jun, 2015. "Technology choice and bank performance with government capital injection under deposit insurance fund protection," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 162-174.
- repec:eee:finsta:v:33:y:2017:i:c:p:207-223 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maylis Avaro & Henri Sterdyniak, 2014.
"Banking union: a solution to the euro zone crisis?,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(1), pages 193-241.
- Maylis Avaro & Henri Sterdyniak, 2013. "Banking union a solution to the euro zone crisis," Working Papers hal-00977221, HAL.
- Henri Sterdyniak & Maylis Avaro, 2013. "Banking union: a solution to the euro zone crisis," Sciences Po publications 2013-20, Sciences Po.
- Maylis Avaro & Henri Sterdyniak, 2013. "Banking union:a solution to the euro zone crisis ?," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2013-20, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Maylis Avaro & Henri Sterdyniak, 2014. "Banking Union: a solution to the euro zone crisis," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/144pedpca18, Sciences Po.
- Maylis Avaro & Henri Sterdyniak, 2014. "Banking Union : a solution to the euro zone crisis," Post-Print hal-00980391, HAL.
- Marius A. Zoican & Lucyna A. Górnicka, 2013. "Banking Unions: Distorted Incentives and Efficient Bank Resolution," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-184/VI, Tinbergen Institute, revised 16 May 2014.
- Michael Clauss, 2014. "The dynamics of European banking union: the process of its making and its role in future financial and economic integration," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 14(4), pages 68-76, January.
- Zbyněk Revenda, 2013.
"Teoretické a ekonomické aspekty pojištění vkladů
[Theoretical and Economic Aspects of Deposit Insurance]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2013(2), pages 149-170.
- Henrique S. Basso & James Costain, 2016.
"Fiscal Delegation in a Monetary Union with Decentralized Public Spending,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 62(2), pages 256-288.
- Henrique S. Basso & James Costain, 2013. "Fiscal delegation in a monetary union with decentralized public spending," Working Papers 1311, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Henrique S. Basso & James S. Costain, 2016. "Fiscal Delegation in a Monetary Union with Decentralized Public Spending," CESifo Working Paper Series 5775, CESifo Group Munich.
- Górnicka, Lucyna A. & Zoican, Marius A., 2016.
"Too-international-to-fail? Supranational bank resolution and market discipline,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 41-58.
- Lucyna Anna Gornicka & Marius Andrei Zoican, 2016. "Too-International-to-Fail? Supranational Bank Resolution and Market Discipline," Post-Print hal-01253632, HAL.
- Iain Begg, 2012. "Banking Union: Inevitable, But Profoundly Challenging?," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 13(4), pages 15-20, December.
- Emmanuel Mourlon-Druol, 2016. "Banking Union in Historical Perspective: The Initiative of the European Commission in the 1960s–1970s," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(4), pages 913-927, July.
- Gómez-Puig, Marta & Sosvilla-Rivero, Simón, 2013. "Granger-causality in peripheral EMU public debt markets: A dynamic approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4627-4649.
- Daniel Gros, 2012.
"Principles of a Two-Tier European Deposit (Re-)Insurance System,"
Credit and Capital Markets,
Credit and Capital Markets, vol. 45(4), pages 489-499.
- Gros, Daniel, 2013. "Principles of a Two-Tier European Deposit (Re-)Insurance System," CEPS Papers 7958, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Belke, Ansgar & Dobrzańska, Anna & Gros, Daniel & Smaga, Paweł, 2016. "(When) should a non-euro country join the banking union?," Ruhr Economic Papers 613, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Hans Geeroms & Pawel Karbownik, 2014. "A Monetary Union requires a Banking Union," Bruges European Economic Policy Briefings 33, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- Schoenmaker, Dirk & Gros, Daniel, 2012. "A European Deposit Insurance and Resolution Fund - An Update," CEPS Papers 7276, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/f6h8764enu2lskk9p4srjesb4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marek Dabrowski, 2012. "Fiscal and Monetary Policy Determinants of the Eurozone Crisis and its Resolution," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 443, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2012-07-01 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2012-07-01 (European Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2012-07-01 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eps:cepswp:6918. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Margarita Minkova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepssbe.html .