Report NEP-EEC-2012-07-01This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gros, Daniel, 2012. "Europe’s Recurrent Employment Problems," CEPS Papers 6972, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Virginie Coudert & Cécile Couharde & Valérie Mignon, 2012. "On currency misalignments within the euro area," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-30, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2012. "Controversial and novel features of the Eurozone crisis as a balance of payment crisis," Department of Economics University of Siena 640, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Miguel Ramirez & Racha Menhem, 2012. "The Greek Sovereign Debt Crisis: A Conceptual and Empirical Analysis," Working Papers 1203, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
- Ruding, H. Onno, 2012. "The Euro Crisis: Implications for the Internal Market and Harmonisation of Corporate Taxes," CEPS Papers 6949, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Brender,Anton & Pisani, Florence & Gagna, Emile, 2012. "The Sovereign Debt Crisis: Placing a curb on growth," CEPS Papers 6951, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Alcidi, Cinzia & Giovannini, Alessandro & Gros, Daniel, 2012. "‘Grexit’: Who would pay for it?," CEPS Papers 6977, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Jaromir Baxa & Miroslav Plasil & Borek Vasicek, 2012. "Changes in Inflation Dynamics under Inflation Targeting? Evidence from Central European Countries," Working Papers 2012/04, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- D'Amuri Francesco & Giovanni Peri, 2012. "Immigration, Jobs and Employment Protection: Evidence from Europe before and during the Great Recession," Working Papers 1215, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Micossi, Stefano, 2012. "An agenda for the European Council: Feasible steps to bring the eurozone back from the precipice," CEPS Papers 7080, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Schoenmaker, Dirk & Gros, Daniel, 2012. "A European Deposit Insurance and Resolution Fund," CEPS Papers 6918, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2012. "Compositional effects on productivity, labour cost and export adjustments," Policy Contributions 730, Bruegel.
- Katri Kosonen, 2012. "Regressivity of environmental taxation: myth or reality?," Taxation Papers 32, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Nikolaos Antonakakis & Harald Badinger, 2012. "Output Volatility, Economic Growth, and Cross-Country Spillovers: New Evidence for the G7 Countries," FIW Working Paper series 098, FIW.
- Ortega, Francesc & Peri, Giovanni, 2012. "The Role of Income and Immigration Policies in Attracting International Migrants," IZA Discussion Papers 6655, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- PriceWaterhouseCoopers, 2012. "Review of Current Practices for Taxation of Financial Instruments, Profits and Remuneration of the Financial Sector," Taxation Papers 31, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- de Manuel, Mirzha & Lannoo, Karel, 2012. "Rethinking Asset Management: From Financial Stability to Investor Protection and Economic Growth," CEPS Papers 6840, Centre for European Policy Studies.