Bank Mergers in Europe: The Public Policy Issues
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schoenmaker, Dirk & Gros, Daniel, 2012. "A European Deposit Insurance and Resolution Fund," CEPS Papers 6918, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Fotios Pasiouras & Chrysovalantis Gaganis & Constantin Zopounidis, 2008. "Regulations, Supervision Approaches and Acquisition Likelihood in the Asian Banking Industry," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 15(2), pages 135-154, June.
- Elena Carletti & Philipp Hartmann & Giancarlo Spagnolo, 2007.
"Bank Mergers, Competition, and Liquidity,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 39(5), pages 1067-1105, August.
- Elena Carletti & Philipp Hartman & Giancarlo Spagnolo, 2003. "Bank mergers, competition, and liquidity," Proceedings 854, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Carletti, Elena & Hartmann, Philipp & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2006. "Bank mergers, competition and liquidity," CFS Working Paper Series 2006/08, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Carletti, Elena & Hartmann, Philipp & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2004. "Bank Mergers, Competition and Liquidity," CEPR Discussion Papers 4260, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carletti, Elena & Hartmann, Philipp & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2003. "Bank mergers, competition and liquidity," Working Paper Series 292, European Central Bank.
- Carletti, Elena & Hartmann, Philipp & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2005. "Bank Mergers, Competition and Liquidity," Working Paper Series 182, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Dirk Schoenmaker & Dewi Werkhoven, 2013. "The Impact of Multinationals on the Size of the Banking System," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(3), pages 378-397, August.
- Hertig Gerard & Lee Ruben & McCahery Joseph A., 2010. "Empowering the ECB to Supervise Banks: A Choice-Based Approach," European Company and Financial Law Review, De Gruyter, vol. 7(2), pages 171-215, January.
- Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 1998. "Debt as a (Credible) Collusive Device, or: "Everybody Happy but the Consumer"," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 243, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 01 Aug 2004.
- Charles Goodhart & Dirk Schoenmaker, 2009. "Fiscal Burden Sharing in Cross-Border Banking Crises," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 5(1), pages 141-165, March.
- Schoenmaker, Dirk & Gros, Daniel, 2012. "A European Deposit Insurance and Resolution Fund - An Update," CEPS Papers 7276, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Daniel Gros & Dirk Schoenmaker, 2014. "European Deposit Insurance and Resolution in the Banking Union," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(3), pages 529-546, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:38:y:2000:i:3:p:409-425. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.