Bank Mergers in Europe: The Public Policy Issues
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Humphreys & Seamus Simpson, 2005. "Globalisation, Convergence and European Telecommunications Regulation," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 888, April.
- Bartle, Ian, 2002. "When Institutions No Longer Matter: Reform of Telecommunications and Electricity in Germany, France and Britain," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(01), pages 1-27, January.
- Levi-Faur, David, 1999. "The Governance of Competition: the interplay of technology, economics, and politics in European Union electricity and telecom regimes," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(02), pages 175-207, May.
- Majone, Giandomenico, 1997. "From the Positive to the Regulatory State: Causes and Consequences of Changes in the Mode of Governance," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(02), pages 139-167, May.
- Volker Schneider & Godefroy Dang-Nguyen & Raymund Wrle, 1994. "Corporate Actor Networks in European Policy-Making: Harmonizing Telecommunications Policy," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(4), pages 473-498, December.
- Levi-Faur, David, 1998. "The competition state as a neomercantilist state: Understanding the restructuring of national and global telecommunications," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 665-685.
- Giandomenico Majone, 2000. "The Credibility Crisis of Community Regulation," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(2), pages 273-302, June.
- Radaelli, Claudio M., 2004. "The Puzzle of Regulatory Competition," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(01), pages 1-23, May.
- Schmidt, Vivien A., 2002. "The Futures of European Capitalism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199253685.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hertig Gerard & Lee Ruben & McCahery Joseph A., 2010. "Empowering the ECB to Supervise Banks: A Choice-Based Approach," European Company and Financial Law Review, De Gruyter, vol. 7(2), pages 171-215, January.
- Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 1998. "Debt as a (Credible) Collusive Device, or: "Everybody Happy but the Consumer"," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 243, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 01 Aug 2004.
- Schoenmaker, Dirk & Gros, Daniel, 2012. "A European Deposit Insurance and Resolution Fund," CEPS Papers 6918, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Elena Carletti & Philipp Hartmann & Giancarlo Spagnolo, 2007.
"Bank Mergers, Competition, and Liquidity,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 39(5), pages 1067-1105, August.
- Elena Carletti & Philipp Hartman & Giancarlo Spagnolo, 2003. "Bank mergers, competition, and liquidity," Proceedings 854, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Carletti, Elena & Hartmann, Philipp & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2004. "Bank Mergers, Competition and Liquidity," CEPR Discussion Papers 4260, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carletti, Elena & Hartmann, Philipp & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2003. "Bank mergers, competition and liquidity," Working Paper Series 292, European Central Bank.
- Carletti, Elena & Hartmann, Philipp & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2006. "Bank mergers, competition and liquidity," CFS Working Paper Series 2006/08, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Carletti, Elena & Hartmann, Philipp & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2005. "Bank Mergers, Competition and Liquidity," Working Paper Series 182, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Fotios Pasiouras & Chrysovalantis Gaganis & Constantin Zopounidis, 2008. "Regulations, Supervision Approaches and Acquisition Likelihood in the Asian Banking Industry," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 15(2), pages 135-154, June.
- Charles Goodhart & Dirk Schoenmaker, 2009. "Fiscal Burden Sharing in Cross-Border Banking Crises," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 5(1), pages 141-165, March.
- Schoenmaker, Dirk & Gros, Daniel, 2012. "A European Deposit Insurance and Resolution Fund - An Update," CEPS Papers 7276, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Daniel Gros & Dirk Schoenmaker, 2014. "European Deposit Insurance and Resolution in the Banking Union," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(3), pages 529-546, May.
- Dirk Schoenmaker & Dewi Werkhoven, 2013. "The Impact of Multinationals on the Size of the Banking System," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(3), pages 378-397, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:38:y:2000:i:3:p:409-425. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .