Macroeconomic Effects of Banking Sector Losses across Structural Models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Luca Guerrieri & Matteo Iacoviello & Francisco Covas & John C. Driscoll & Mohammad Jahan-Parvar & Michael Kiley & Albert Queraltoy & Jae Sim, 2015. "Macroeconomic Effects of Banking Sector Losses across Structural Models," BIS Working Papers 507, Bank for International Settlements.
References listed on IDEAS
- Covas, Francisco, 2006.
"Uninsured idiosyncratic production risk with borrowing constraints,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 2167-2190, November.
- Francisco Covas, 2005. "Uninsured Idiosyncratic Production Risk with Borrowing Constraints," Staff Working Papers 05-26, Bank of Canada.
- Francisco Covas, 2005. "Uninsured Idiosyncratic Production Risk With Borrowing Constraints," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 198, Society for Computational Economics.
- S. Rao Aiyagari, 1994. "Uninsured Idiosyncratic Risk and Aggregate Saving," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 109(3), pages 659-684.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hamed Ghiaie, 2017. "Credit Crunch On Financial Intermediary," THEMA Working Papers 2017-09, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Matthieu Darracq Paries & Pascal Jacquinot & Niki Papadopoulou, 2016. "Parsing Financial Frictions Underlying Bank Lending Fragmentation during the Euro Area Crisis," Working Papers 2016-07, Central Bank of Cyprus.
- repec:eee:macchp:v2-1241 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wieland, V. & Afanasyeva, E. & Kuete, M. & Yoo, J., 2016.
"New Methods for Macro-Financial Model Comparison and Policy Analysis,"
Handbook of Macroeconomics,
- Wieland, Volker & Afanasyeva, Elena & Kuete, Meguy & Yoo, Jinhyuk, 2016. "New methods for macro-financial model comparison and policy analysis," IMFS Working Paper Series 107, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Afanasyeva, Elena & Kuete, Meguy & Wieland, Volker & Yoo, Jinhyuk, 2016. "New Methods for Macro-Financial Model Comparison and Policy Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 11461, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yoo, Jinhyuk, 2017. "Capital injection to banks versus debt relief to households," IMFS Working Paper Series 111, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Jhuvesh Sobrun & Philip Turner, 2015. "Bond markets and monetary policy dilemmas for the emerging markets," BIS Working Papers 508, Bank for International Settlements.
- Darracq Pariès, Matthieu & Jacquinot, Pascal & Papadopoulou, Niki, 2016. "Parsing financial fragmentation in the euro area: a multi-country DSGE perspective," Working Paper Series 1891, European Central Bank.
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:95:y:2017:i:c:p:125-141 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBank losses; banks; capital requirements; DSGE models;
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E47 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-06-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2015-06-27 (Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2015-06-27 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2015-06-27 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2015-06-27 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgfe:2015-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .