Macroeconomic Effects of Banking Sector Losses across Structural Models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Luca Guerrieri & Matteo Iacoviello & Francisco Covas & John C. Driscoll & Mohammad Jahan-Parvar & Michael Kiley & Albert Queraltoy & Jae Sim, 2015. "Macroeconomic Effects of Banking Sector Losses across Structural Models," BIS Working Papers 507, Bank for International Settlements.
References listed on IDEAS
- Covas, Francisco, 2006.
"Uninsured idiosyncratic production risk with borrowing constraints,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 2167-2190, November.
- Francisco Covas, 2005. "Uninsured Idiosyncratic Production Risk with Borrowing Constraints," Staff Working Papers 05-26, Bank of Canada.
- Francisco Covas, 2005. "Uninsured Idiosyncratic Production Risk With Borrowing Constraints," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 198, Society for Computational Economics.
- S. Rao Aiyagari, 1994. "Uninsured Idiosyncratic Risk and Aggregate Saving," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 109(3), pages 659-684.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hamed Ghiaie, 2017. "Credit Crunch On Financial Intermediary," THEMA Working Papers 2017-09, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Matthieu Darracq Paries & Pascal Jacquinot & Niki Papadopoulou, 2016. "Parsing Financial Frictions Underlying Bank Lending Fragmentation during the Euro Area Crisis," Working Papers 2016-07, Central Bank of Cyprus.
- repec:eee:macchp:v2-1241 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wieland, V. & Afanasyeva, E. & Kuete, M. & Yoo, J., 2016.
"New Methods for Macro-Financial Model Comparison and Policy Analysis,"
Handbook of Macroeconomics,
- Wieland, Volker & Afanasyeva, Elena & Kuete, Meguy & Yoo, Jinhyuk, 2016. "New methods for macro-financial model comparison and policy analysis," IMFS Working Paper Series 107, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Afanasyeva, Elena & Kuete, Meguy & Wieland, Volker & Yoo, Jinhyuk, 2016. "New Methods for Macro-Financial Model Comparison and Policy Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 11461, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yoo, Jinhyuk, 2017. "Capital injection to banks versus debt relief to households," IMFS Working Paper Series 111, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Jhuvesh Sobrun & Philip Turner, 2015. "Bond markets and monetary policy dilemmas for the emerging markets," BIS Working Papers 508, Bank for International Settlements.
- Darracq Pariès, Matthieu & Jacquinot, Pascal & Papadopoulou, Niki, 2016. "Parsing financial fragmentation in the euro area: a multi-country DSGE perspective," Working Paper Series 1891, European Central Bank.
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:95:y:2017:i:c:p:125-141 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBank losses; banks; capital requirements; DSGE models;
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E47 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-06-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2015-06-27 (Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2015-06-27 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2015-06-27 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2015-06-27 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgfe:2015-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.