Report NEP-DGE-2015-06-27This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-DGE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thierry Betti & Thomas Coudert, 2015. "How can the labor market accounts for the effectiveness of fiscal policy over the business cycle?," Working Papers of BETA 2015-16, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Enrique G. Mendoza & Linda L. Tesar & Jing Zhang, 2014. "Saving Europe?: The Unpleasant Arithmetic of Fiscal Austerity in Integrated Economies," Working Papers 644, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Paolo Gelain & Kevin J. Lansing & Gisle J. Natvik, 2015. "Explaining the Boom-Bust Cycle in the U.S. Housing Market: A Reverse-Engineering Approach," Working Paper 2015/11, Norges Bank.
- Taha Choukhmane & Nicolas Coeurdacier & Keyu Jin, 2014. "The One-Child Policy and Household Savings," Sciences Po publications 9688, Sciences Po.
- Jess Benhabib & Xuewen Liu & Pengfei Wang, 2015. "Sentiments, Financial Markets, and Macroeconomic Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 21294, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diana Alessandrini & Stephen Kosempel & Thanasis Stengos, 2014. "The business cycle human capital accumulation nexus and its effect on hours worked volatility," Working Papers 1407, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Zsofia Barany & Nicolas Coeurdacier & Stéphane Guibaud, 2015. "Fertility, Longevity and International Capital Flows," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5402sfihji9, Sciences Po.
- Francisco Covas & John C. Driscoll & Luca Guerrieri & Matteo Iacoviello & Mohammad Jahan-Parvar & Michael T. Kiley & Albert Queraltó & Jae W. Sim, 2015. "Macroeconomic Effects of Banking Sector Losses across Structural Models," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-44, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- François Langot & Alessandra Pizzo, 2015. "Accounting for Labor Gaps," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01164076, HAL.
- Steven Lugauer & Jinlan Ni & Zhichao Yin, 2014. "Micro-Data Evidence on Family Size and Chinese Saving Rates," Working Papers 023, University of Notre Dame, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2014.
- Rangan Gupta, 2015. "Forecasting Inflation in an Inflation Targeting Economy: Structural Versus Non-Structural Models," Working Papers 201547, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Findeisen, Sebastian & Sachs, Dominik, 2015. "Redistribution and Insurance with Simple Tax Instruments," IZA Discussion Papers 9123, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Findeisen, Sebastian & Sachs, Dominik, 2015. "Redistribution and Insurance with Simple Tax Instruments," CEPR Discussion Papers 10668, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marcin Bielecki & Krzysztof Makarski & Joanna Tyrowicz & Marcin Waniek, 2015. "In the search for the optimal path to establish a funded pension system," Working Papers 2015-22, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Silvestrini, Andrea & Zaghini, Andrea, 2015. "Financial shocks and the real economy in a nonlinear world: From theory to estimation," CFS Working Paper Series 505, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Galo Nuño & Carlos Thomas, 2015. "Monetary policy and sovereign debt vulnerability," Working Papers 1517, Banco de España.
- Jana Hromcová & Pablo Agnese, 2015. "Low-Skill Offshoring and Welfare Compensation Policies," Working Papers wpdea1505, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Longhi, Simonetta, 2015. "Do the Unemployed Accept Jobs Too Quickly? A Comparison with Employed Job Seekers," IZA Discussion Papers 9112, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Galo Nuño & Cristiana Belu Manescu, 2015. "Quantitative effects of the shale oil revolution," Working Papers 1518, Banco de España.