Report NEP-BAN-2015-06-27This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-BAN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ghosh, Saibal, 2013. "Macroprudential regulation and bank performance:Does ownership matter?," MPRA Paper 65212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manish K. Singh & Marta Gómez-Puig & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2015. "“Bank risk behavior and connectedness in EMU countries”," IREA Working Papers 201517, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jun 2015.
- Ongena, Steven & Tümer-Alkan, Günseli & von Westernhagen, Natalja, 2015. "Do exposures to sagging real estate, subprime or conduits abroad lead to contraction and flight to quality in bank lending at home?," Discussion Papers 09/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- K.R. Shanmugam, 2015. "An Inter-Country Analysis on Growth of Non-Bank Financial Intermediaries," Working Papers 2015-100, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Horváth, Bálint & Huizinga, Harry & Ioannidou, Vasso, 2015. "Determinants and Valuation Effects of the Home Bias in European Banks' Sovereign Debt Portfolios," CEPR Discussion Papers 10661, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dominique Guegan & Bertrand K. Hassani & Kehan Li, 2015. "The Spectral Stress VaR (SSVaR)," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 15052, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Item repec:gue:guelph:2015-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexandru Monahov, 2015. "The Effects of Prudential Supervision on Bank Resiliency and Profits in a Multi-Agent Setting," GREDEG Working Papers 2015-24, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Sreejata Banerjee & Divya Murali, 2015. "Stress Test of Banks in India: A VAR Approach," Working Papers 2015-102, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Mei Li & Frank Milne & Junfeng Qiu, 2015. "Central Bank Screening, Moral Hazard, and the Lender of Last Resort Policy," Working Papers 1506, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Paolo Gelain & Kevin J. Lansing & Gisle J. Natvik, 2015. "Explaining the Boom-Bust Cycle in the U.S. Housing Market: A Reverse-Engineering Approach," Working Paper 2015/11, Norges Bank.
- Francisco Covas & John C. Driscoll & Luca Guerrieri & Matteo Iacoviello & Mohammad Jahan-Parvar & Michael T. Kiley & Albert Queraltó & Jae W. Sim, 2015. "Macroeconomic Effects of Banking Sector Losses across Structural Models," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-44, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- KUNIMATSU Maki, 2015. "[WTO Case Review Series no. 13] China—Certain Measures Affecting Electronic Payment Services (WT/DS413): Vulnerability of normative structure of GATS (Japanese)," Policy Discussion Papers (Japanese) 15009, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ron Alquist & Rahul Mukherjee & Linda L. Tesar, 2015. "Fire-Sale FDI or Business as Usual?," Working Papers 645, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Stefan Gissler, 2015. "Slow capital, fast prices: Shocks to funding liquidity and stock price reversals," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-43, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Peter Martey Addo, 2015. "Coupling direction of the European Banking and Insurance sectors using inter-system recurrence networks," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 15051, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Hamidi Sahneh, Mehdi, 2015. "Are the shocks obtained from SVAR fundamental?," MPRA Paper 65126, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bertay, Ata Can & Gong, Di & Wagner, Wolf, 2015. "Securitization and Economic Activity: The Credit Composition Channel," CEPR Discussion Papers 10664, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alexis Stenfors, 2014. "The Swedish Financial System," FESSUD studies fstudy13, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Miho Sunaga, 2015. "A Schumpeterian Growth Model with Financial Intermediaries," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 15-19, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Nellie Zhang, 2015. "Changes in Payment Timing in Canada’s Large Value Transfer System," Staff Working Papers 15-20, Bank of Canada.