Trilemma Challenges for the People's Republic of China
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Masahiro Kawai & Li-Gang Liu, 2015. "Trilemma Challenges for the People's Republic of China," Asian Development Review, MIT Press, vol. 32(1), pages 49-89, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Li-Gang & Pauwels, Laurent L., 2012.
"Do external political pressures affect the Renminbi exchange rate?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1800-1818.
- Li-gang Liu & Laurent Pauwels & Jun-yu Chan, 2008. "Do External Political Pressures Affect the Renminbi Exchange Rate?," Working Papers 0805, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Liu, Li-Gang & Pauwels, Laurent, 2011. "Do External Political Pressures Affect the Renminbi Exchange Rate?," Working Papers 10/2011, University of Sydney Business School, Discipline of Business Analytics.
- C. H. Kwan, 2013. "Business Cycle in China since the Lehman Crisis: Interaction among Macroeconomic Policy, Economic Growth and Inflation," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 21(5), pages 1-19, September.
- Liu, Li-gang & Zhang, Wenlang, 2010. "A New Keynesian model for analysing monetary policy in Mainland China," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 540-551, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:inecon:v:110:y:2018:i:c:p:205-219 is not listed on IDEAS
- Georgios Magkonis & Simon Rudkin, 2019. "Does Trilemma Speak Chinese?," Working Papers in Economics & Finance 2019-01, University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth Business School, Economics and Finance Subject Group.
- Shang-Jin Wei, 2018.
"Managing Financial Globalization: Insights from the Recent Literature,"
- Shang-Jin Wei, 2018. "Managing Financial Globalization: Insights from the Recent Literature," NBER Working Papers 24330, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Han, Xuehui & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2018.
"International transmissions of monetary shocks: Between a trilemma and a dilemma,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 205-219.
- Xuehui Han & Shang-Jin Wei, 2016. "International Transmissions of Monetary Shocks: Between a Trilemma and a Dilemma," NBER Working Papers 22812, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:bap:journl:180401 is not listed on IDEAS
- Han, Xuehui & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2016. "International Transmissions of Monetary Shocks," CEPR Discussion Papers 11070, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wei, Shang-Jin, 2018. "Managing Financial Globalization: A Guide for Developing Countries Based on the Recent Literature," ADBI Working Papers 804, Asian Development Bank Institute.
More about this item
Keywordstrilemma challenges; exchange rate regimes; monetary policy autonomy; peoples republic of china; taylor rule; mccallum rule;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2015-02-28 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CNA-2015-02-28 (China)
- NEP-MAC-2015-02-28 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2015-02-28 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2015-02-28 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2015-02-28 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbiwp:0513. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ADB Institute). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .