Report NEP-OPM-2015-02-28This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gu, Grace Weishi, 2015. "A Tale of Two Countries: Sovereign Default, Exchange Rate, and Trade," MPRA Paper 61900, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patrick Grüning & Thomas Theobald & Till van Treeck, 2015. "Income inequality and Germany’s current account surplus," IMK Working Paper 147-2015, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Jaume Ventura & Alberto Martin, 2015. "The International Transmission of Credit Bubbles: Theory and Policy," NBER Working Papers 20933, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Engel, 2015. "International Coordination of Central Bank Policy," NBER Working Papers 20952, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yan Bai & Seon Tae Kim & Gabriel P. Mihalache, 2015. "The Maturity and Payment Schedule of Sovereign Debt," NBER Working Papers 20896, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luis Franjo, 2015. "International Interest Rates and Housing Markets," Working Papers 201501, Center for Fiscal Policy, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne, revised Feb 2015.
- Davis, J. Scott & Fujiwara, Ippei, 2015. "Pegging the exchange rate to gain monetary policy credibility," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 224, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Xiaodong Zhu & Juanyi Xu & Yong Wang, 2014. "Structural Change and the Dynamics of Real Exchange Rate," 2014 Meeting Papers 1197, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Omay, Tolga & Hasanov, Mubariz & Emirmahmutoglu, Furkan, 2014. "Structural Break, Nonlinearity, and Asymmetry: A re-examination of PPP proposition," MPRA Paper 62335, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bicaba, Zorobabel T. & Coricelli, Fabrizio, 2015. "Learning to open up: Capital account liberalizations in the post-Bretton Woods era," CEPR Discussion Papers 10389, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sebastian Edwards, 2015. "Sovereign Default, Debt Restructuring, and Recovery Rates: Was the Argentinean “Haircut” Excessive?," NBER Working Papers 20964, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michaelis Nikiforos & Laura Carvalho & Christian Schoder, 2014. ""Twin deficits" in Greece in search of causality," IMK Working Paper 143-2014, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Item repec:oxf:wpaper:oxcarre-research-paper-142 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Malherbe, Frédéric, 2015. "Optimal capital requirements over the business and financial cycles," CEPR Discussion Papers 10387, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kawai, Masahiro & Liu, Li-Gang, 2015. "Trilemma Challenges for the People's Republic of China," ADBI Working Papers 513, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Doh, Taeyoung & Park, Woong Yong & Bong, Kwan Soo, 2014. "Yield curve and monetary policy expectations in small open economies," Research Working Paper RWP 14-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.