Report NEP-CBA-2015-02-28This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CBA
The following items were announced in this report:
- Edda Claus & Mardi Dungey, 2015. "Can monetary policy surprise the market?," CAMA Working Papers 2015-05, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Marcel Fratzscher & Malte Rieth, 2015. "Monetary Policy, Bank Bailouts and the Sovereign-Bank Risk Nexus in the Euro Area," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1448, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- J. Scott Davis & Ippei Fujiwara, 2015. "Pegging the exchange rate to gain monetary policy credibility," Globalization Institute Working Papers 224, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Shaista Amod & Shakill Hassan, 2015. "Variance Bounds as Thresholds for â€˜Excessiveâ€™ Currency Volatility: Inflation Targeting Emerging Economies," Working Papers 489, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Helali, Kamel & Kalai, Maha & Boujelben, Thouraya, 2014. "Exchange rate Pass-Through to domestic prices in Tunisia: a short and long run analysis," MPRA Paper 62204, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Dec 2014.
- Yuichio Waki & Richard Dennis & Ippei Fujiwara, 2015. "The Optimal Degree of Monetary-Discretion in a New Keynesian Model with Private Information," Working Papers 2015_02, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Pawel Baranowski & Pawel Gajewski, 2015. "Credible enough? Forward guidance and per-ceived National Bank of Poland’s policy rule," Lodz Economics Working Papers 2/2015, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology.
- Jakob Palek, 2015. "The Optimal Monetary and Fiscal Policy Mix in a Financially Heterogeneous Monetary Union," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201506, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Charles Engel, 2015. "International Coordination of Central Bank Policy," NBER Working Papers 20952, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kawai, Masahiro & Liu, Li-Gang, 2015. "Trilemma Challenges for the People's Republic of China," ADBI Working Papers 513, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Norhana Endut & James Morley & Pao-Lin Tien, 2015. "The Changing Transmission Mechanism of U.S. Monetary Policy," Discussion Papers 2015-03, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Kwan Soo Bong & Taeyoung Doh & Woong Yong Park, 2014. "Yield curve and monetary policy expectations in small open economies," Research Working Paper RWP 14-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Anamaria Illes & Marco Lombardi & Paul Mizen, 2015. "Why did bank lending rates diverge from policy rates after the financial crisis?," BIS Working Papers 486, Bank for International Settlements.
- Garcia Fortuny, Judit, 2014. "The Effects of Corruption and Seigniorage on Growth and Inflation," Working Papers 2072/246961, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Bjarni G. Einarsson, 2014. "A Dynamic Factor Model for Icelandic Core Inflation," Economics wp67, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Alessi, Lucia & Antunes, Antonio & Babecky, Jan & Baltussen, Simon & Behn, Markus & Bonfim, Diana & Bush, Oliver & Detken, Carsten & Frost, Jon & Guimaraes, Rodrigo & Havranek, Tomas & Joy, Mark & Kau, 2015. "Comparing different early warning systems: Results from a horse race competition among members of the Macro-prudential Research Network," MPRA Paper 62194, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2015. "The Federal Reserve and Shared Prosperity: A Guide to the Policy Issues and Institutional Challenges," IMK Working Paper 146-2015, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Josh Frost & Lorie Logan & Antoine Martin & Patrick E. McCabe & Fabio M. Natalucci & Julie Remache, 2015. "Overnight RRP operations as a monetary policy tool: some design considerations," Staff Reports 712, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Dorota Zuchowska, 2015. "Accession to the Eurozone as Lithuania’s exit strategy from the currency board system," Working Papers 10/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Feb 2015.
- Hyejin Cho, 2015. "The Bank Capital Regulation (BCR) Model," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 15021, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Andrew Lee Smith, 2014. "House prices, heterogeneous banks and unconventional monetary policy options," Research Working Paper RWP 14-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Rafi Melnick & Till Strohsal, 2015. "From Galloping Inflation to Price Stability in Steps: Israel 1985â€“2013," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2015-009, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Haroon Mumtaz & Angeliki Theophilopoulou, 2015. "Monetary Policy and Inequality in the UK," Working Papers 738, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Malherbe, Frédéric, 2015. "Optimal capital requirements over the business and financial cycles," CEPR Discussion Papers 10387, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Egly, Peter V. & Escobari, Diego & Johnk, David W., 2014. "The Impact of Government Intervention on the Stabilization of Domestic Financial Markets and on U.S. Banks’ Asset Composition," MPRA Paper 62244, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jaume Ventura & Alberto Martin, 2015. "The International Transmission of Credit Bubbles: Theory and Policy," NBER Working Papers 20933, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Malgorzata Olszak & Mateusz Pipien & Iwona Kowalska & Sylwia Roszkowska, 2015. "The Impact Of Capital On Lending In Economic Downturns And Investor Protection – The Case Of Large Eu Banks," Faculty of Management Working Paper Series 62015, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management.
- Yoshino, Naoyuki & Kaji, Sahoko & Asonuma, Tamon, 2015. "Dynamic Shift to a Basket-Peg or Floating Regime in East Asian Countries in Response to the People's Republic of China's Transition to a New Exchange Rate Regime," ADBI Working Papers 514, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Makoto Nakajima, 2014. "Intergenerational Redistribution through Monetary Policy," 2014 Meeting Papers 1130, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Michaelis Nikiforos & Laura Carvalho & Christian Schoder, 2014. ""Twin deficits" in Greece in search of causality," IMK Working Paper 143-2014, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- G. Bampinas & T. Panagiotidis, 2015. "Are Gold and Silver a Hedge against Inflation? A Two Century Perspective," Working Paper series 15-02, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Almuth Scholl, 2015. "The Dynamics of Sovereign Default Risk and Political Turnover," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2015-05, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.