The Impact Of Capital On Lending In Economic Downturns And Investor Protection – The Case Of Large Eu Banks
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordscapital ratio; lending; shareholders protection; creditor power; procyclicality;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2015-02-28 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2015-02-28 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2015-02-28 (European Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2015-02-28 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sgm:fmuwwp:62015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/somuwpl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .