Report NEP-EEC-2015-02-28This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcel Fratzscher & Malte Rieth, 2015. "Monetary Policy, Bank Bailouts and the Sovereign-Bank Risk Nexus in the Euro Area," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1448, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Rita Cappariello & Alberto Felettigh, 2015. "How does foreign demand activate domestic value added? A comparison among the largest euro-area economies," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1001, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Lorenzo Burlon & Simone Emiliozzi & Alessandro Notarpietro & Massimiliano Pisani, 2015. "Medium-term forecasting of euro-area macroeconomic variables with DSGE and BVARX models," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 257, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Xavier Timbeau & Lars Anderson & Christophe Blot & Jérôme Creel & Andrew Watt, 2015. "Deflation is coming : economic perspectives for the euro area and euro area countries in 2014,2015,2016: The independant annual Growth Survey 2015," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/11rbs3ln8d9, Sciences Po.
- P. Fève & J-G. Sahuc, 2015. "On the Size of the Government Spending Multiplier in the Euro Area," Working papers 537, Banque de France.
- Nicolò Pecora & Alessandro Spelta, 2014. "Shareholding Network in the Euro Area Banking Market," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def014, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Patrick Grüning & Thomas Theobald & Till van Treeck, 2015. "Income inequality and Germany’s current account surplus," IMK Working Paper 147-2015, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Jan Kregel, 2015. "Europe at the Crossroads: Financial Fragility and the Survival of the Single Currency," Economics Policy Note Archive 15-1, Levy Economics Institute.
- Aslanidis, Nektarios & Christiansen, Charlotte & Savva, Christos S., 2015. "Risk-Return Trade-Off for European Stock Markets," Working Papers 2072/246967, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Isabel Schnabel & Christian Seckinger, 2014. "Financial Fragmentation and Economic Growth in Europe," Working Papers 1502, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 13 Feb 2014.
- Malgorzata Olszak & Mateusz Pipien & Iwona Kowalska & Sylwia Roszkowska, 2015. "The Impact Of Capital On Lending In Economic Downturns And Investor Protection – The Case Of Large Eu Banks," Faculty of Management Working Paper Series 62015, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management.
- Faruk Balli & Eleonora Pierucci, 2015. "Globalization and international risk-sharing: do political and social factors matter more than economic integration?," CAMA Working Papers 2015-04, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Anamaria Illes & Marco Lombardi & Paul Mizen, 2015. "Why did bank lending rates diverge from policy rates after the financial crisis?," BIS Working Papers 486, Bank for International Settlements.