Regional Financial Arrangements and the International Monetary Fund
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Barry Eichengreen, 2012. "Regional Financial Arrangements and the International Monetary Fund," Governance Working Papers 23354, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 2012. "Regional Financial Arrangements and the International Monetary Fund," ADBI Working Papers 394, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Barry Eichengreen, 2012. "Regional Financial Arrangements and the International Monetary Fund," Macroeconomics Working Papers 23354, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anders Aslund & Valdis Dombrovskis, 2011. "How Latvia Came through the Financial Crisis," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 6024.
- C. Randall Henning, 2002. "East Asian Financial Cooperation," Peterson Institute Press: Policy Analyses in International Economics, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa68, October.
- C. Randall Henning, 2011. "Coordinating Regional and Multilateral Financial Institutions," Working Paper Series WP11-9, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean Pisani-Ferry & André Sapir & Guntram B. Wolff, . "EU-IMF assistance to euro area countries: an early assessment," Blueprints, Bruegel, number 779.
- Katarzyna Glinka, 2016. "Adaptations Within The Financial Market In China After Global Financial Crisis," Oeconomia Copernicana, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 7(4), pages 565-591, December.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional monetary arrangements; IMF; global surveillance; East Asia;
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
- F55 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Institutional Arrangements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2012-12-06 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-OPM-2012-12-06 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SEA-2012-12-06 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:financ:23354. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.