Report NEP-OPM-2012-12-06This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benigno, Gianluca & Fornaro, Luca, 2012. "Reserve Accumulation, Growth and Financial Crises," CEPR Discussion Papers 9224, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alberto Cavallo & Brent Neiman & Roberto Rigobon, 2012. "Currency Unions, Product Introductions, and the Real Exchange Rate," NBER Working Papers 18563, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Geert Bekaert & Alexander Popov, 2012. "On the Link Between the Volatility and Skewness of Growth," NBER Working Papers 18556, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luis Catão & Roberto Chang, 2012. "Monetary Rules for Commodity Traders," NBER Working Papers 18536, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barry Eichengreen, 2012. "Regional Financial Arrangements and the International Monetary Fund," Finance Working Papers 23354, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Kristina Spantig, 2012. "International monetary policy spillovers in an asymmetric world monetary system - The United States and China," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series 2012-33, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Takatoshi Ito & Kenta Yamada & Misako Takayasu & Hideki Takayasu, 2012. "Free Lunch! Arbitrage Opportunities in the Foreign Exchange Markets," NBER Working Papers 18541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Alessandro Girardi, 2012. "Business Cycles, International Trade and Capital Flows: Evidence from Latin America," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1254, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Neil R. Ericsson & Erica L. Reisman, 2012. "Evaluating a Global Vector Autoregression for Forecasting," Working Papers 2012-006, The George Washington University, Department of Economics, Research Program on Forecasting.
- Sophie Brana & Marie-Louise Djigbenou & Stéphanie Prat, 2012. "Global excess liquidity and asset prices in emerging countries: a pvar approach," Larefi Working Papers 1203, Larefi, Université Bordeaux 4.
- Dreger, Christian & Reimers, Hans-Eggert, 2012. "Does euro area membership affect the relation between GDP growth and public debt?," Discussion Papers 327, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Udaibir S. Das & Maria A. Oliva & Takahiro Tsuda, 2012. "ï»¿Sovereign Risk : A Macro-Financial Perspective," Macroeconomics Working Papers 23344, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Canofari Paolo & Marini Giancarlo & Piersanti Giovanni, 2012. "The sustainability of monetary unions. Can the Euro survive?," wp.comunite 0094, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.