Report NEP-SEA-2012-12-06This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Victor Pontines & Reza Y. Siregar, 2012. "How Should We Bank With Foreigners?â€”An Empirical Assessment of Lending Behavior of International Banks to Six East Asian Economies," Finance Working Papers 23347, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Budy Resosudarmo & Arief Anshory Yusuf & Ditya A. Nurdianto, 2012. "Preliminary Analysis of REDD on Indonesian's Economy," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201204, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Dec 2012.
- Hal Hill & Jayant Menon, 2012. "Financial Safety Nets in Asia : Genesis, Evolution, Adequacy, and Way Forward," Finance Working Papers 23355, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- ICHIJO Kazuo, 2012. "Doing Business in Asia," Discussion papers 12074, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- E. J. Wilson & K. Jayanthakumaran & R. Verma, 2012. "Demographics, Labor Mobility, and Productivity," Development Economics Working Papers 23348, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Barry Eichengreen, 2012. "Regional Financial Arrangements and the International Monetary Fund," Finance Working Papers 23354, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Vikram Nehru, 2012. "The World Bank and the Asian Development Bank : Should Asia Have Both?," Finance Working Papers 23346, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Dooyeon Cho & Antonio Doblas-Madrid, 2012. "Online Appendix to "Business Cycle Accounting East and West: Asian Finance and the Investment Wedge," Technical Appendices 10-51, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Michael G. Plummer, 2012. "The Emerging â€œPost-Dohaâ€ Agenda and the New Regionalism in the Asia-Pacific," Trade Working Papers 23345, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Tarisa Watanagase, 2012. "Impact of Changes in the Global Financial Regulatory Landscape on Asian Emerging Markets," Finance Working Papers 23351, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Marie Coiffard & Laëtitia Guilhot, 2012. "Migrations internationales : la mobilité des Hommes, facteur d'intégration régionale en Asie Orientale ?," Post-Print halshs-00755102, HAL.
- Mun-Heng Toh, 2012. "Internationalization of Tertiary Education Services in Singapore," Trade Working Papers 23349, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Udaibir S. Das & Maria A. Oliva & Takahiro Tsuda, 2012. "ï»¿Sovereign Risk : A Macro-Financial Perspective," Macroeconomics Working Papers 23344, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Hiro Ito & Ulrich Volz, 2012. "The Peopleâ€™s Republic of China and Global Imbalances from a View of Sectorial Reforms," Macroeconomics Working Papers 23353, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.