The World Bank and the Asian Development Bank : Should Asia Have Both?
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsthe World Bank; ADB; aid coordination;
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2012-12-06 (Development)
- NEP-SEA-2012-12-06 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:financ:23346. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .