How Should We Bank With Foreigners?â€”An Empirical Assessment of Lending Behavior of International Banks to Six East Asian Economies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Victor Pontines & Reza Y. Siregar, 2012. "How Should We Bank With Foreigners?â€”An Empirical Assessment of Lending Behavior of International Banks to Six East Asian Economies," Macroeconomics Working Papers 23347, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gropp, Reint & Radev, Deyan, 2017. "International banking conglomerates and the transmission of lending shocks across borders," SAFE Working Paper Series 175, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Gropp, Reint E. & Radev, Deyan, 2017. "International banking conglomerates and the transmission of lending shocks across borders," IWH Discussion Papers 19/2017, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
More about this item
Keywordsinternational bank lending; Lending Behavior; East Asian Economies; emerging economies; international banks; Emerging Markets;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- N25 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-IFN-2012-12-06 (International Finance)
- NEP-SEA-2012-12-06 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:financ:23347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .