Report NEP-IFN-2012-12-06This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sebastian Edwards, 2012. "The Federal Reserve, Emerging Markets, and Capital Controls: A High Frequency Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 18557, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francisco Ceballos & Tatiana Didier & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2012. "Financial Globalization in Emerging Countries : Diversification vs. Offshoring," Finance Working Papers 23350, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Victor Pontines & Reza Y. Siregar, 2012. "How Should We Bank With Foreigners?â€”An Empirical Assessment of Lending Behavior of International Banks to Six East Asian Economies," Finance Working Papers 23347, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Calderon, Cesar & Kubota, Megumi, 2012. "Gross inflows gone wild : gross capital inflows, credit booms and crises," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6270, The World Bank.
- Sophie Brana & Marie-Louise Djigbenou & Stéphanie Prat, 2012. "Global excess liquidity and asset prices in emerging countries: a pvar approach," Larefi Working Papers 1203, Larefi, Université Bordeaux 4.
- Takatoshi Ito & Kenta Yamada & Misako Takayasu & Hideki Takayasu, 2012. "Free Lunch! Arbitrage Opportunities in the Foreign Exchange Markets," NBER Working Papers 18541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.