The emergence of post-crisis regional financial institutions in Asia—with a little help from Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Moshirian, Fariborz, 2011. "The global financial crisis and the evolution of markets, institutions and regulation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 502-511, March.
- Mike Callaghan & Paul Hubbard, 2016. "The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank : Multilateralism on the Silk Road," Finance Working Papers 25355, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Islam, Shahid ul & Kumar, Arun, 2016. "Inflatable dams for shp projects," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 945-952.
- Khan, Haider, 2013. "Global Financial Governance: Towards a New Global Financial Architecture for Averting Deep Financial Crises," MPRA Paper 49275, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ulrich Volz, 2013.
"Lessons of the European crisis for regional monetary and financial integration in East Asia,"
Asia Europe Journal,
Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 355-376, December.
- Ulrich Volz, 2012. "Lessons of the European Crisis for Regional Monetary and Financial Integration in East Asia," Finance Working Papers 23189, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Volz, Ulrich, 2012. "Lessons of the European Crisis for Regional Monetary and Financial Integration in East Asia," ADBI Working Papers 347, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- repec:kap:asiaeu:v:15:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10308-017-0477-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vacar A., 2016. "Leaders and projects - common issues," Bulletin of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv. Economics. Вісник Киiвського нацiонального унiверситету iм. Тараса Шевченка. Серiя: Економiка, CyberLeninka;Издательско-полиграфический центр «Киевский университет», issue 10 (187), pages 41-47.
- Stephan Keukeleire & Bas Hooijmaaijers, 2014. "The BRICS and Other Emerging Power Alliances and Multilateral Organizations in the Asia-Pacific and the Global South: Challenges for the European Union and Its View on Multilateralism," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(3), pages 582-599, May.
- Mike Callaghan & Paul Hubbard, 2016. "The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank : Multilateralism on the Silk Road," Development Economics Working Papers 25355, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Goertz, Gary & Powers, Kathy, 2014. "Regional governance: The evolution of a new institutional form," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Global Governance SP IV 2014-106, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Luis Simón & Stephan Klose, 2016. "European perspectives towards the rise of Asia: contextualising the debate," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 239-260, September.
- Mike Callaghan & Paul Hubbard, 2016. "The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank : Multilateralism on the Silk Road," Macroeconomics Working Papers 25355, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ulrich Volz, 2010. "Prospects for Monetary Cooperation and Integration in East Asia," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262013991, January.
- Mark Weisbrot & Jake Johnston, 2016. "Voting Share Reform at the IMF: Will it Make a Difference?," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2016-09, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
More about this item
KeywordsAsia; Europe; Regional financial institutions; Post-crises development; ASEAN+3;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:asiaeu:v:15:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10308-017-0491-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.