European perspectives towards the rise of Asia: contextualising the debate
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Kerr & Yanzhuo Xu, 2014. "Europe, China and security governance: is there evidence of normative convergence?," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 79-93, March.
- Colin Butler, 2006. "UK-Asian strategic alliances in the defence manufacturing industry," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 43-52, April.
- Felix Heiduk, 2015. "What is in a name? Germany’s strategic partnerships with Asia’s rising powers," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 131-146, June.
- Emil Kirchner, 2005. "Security threats and institutional response. The European context," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 179-197, July.
- Monir Moni, 2006. "Japan–UK: perspectives of partnership," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 351-364, September.
- May-Britt Stumbaum, 2015. "The diffusion of norms in security-related fields: views from China, India and the EU," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 331-347, September.
- Hubert Zimmermann, 2007. "Realist Power Europe? The EU in the Negotiations about China's and Russia's WTO Accession," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45, pages 813-832, November.
- Ian Manners, 2002. "Normative Power Europe: A Contradiction in Terms?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 235-258, June.
- Jikon Lai & John Ravenhill, 2012. "Asia’s multi-level response to the global financial crisis," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 141-157, March.
- Norbert Hofmann, 2007. "How do Asians evaluate Europe’s strategic involvement in East Asia?," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 187-192, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:asiaeu:v:15:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10308-017-0491-4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:asiaeu:v:14:y:2016:i:3:d:10.1007_s10308-015-0440-z. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.