Report NEP-SEA-2013-11-22This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carmen M. Reinhart, 2013. "Asia Chartbook: Crises, Credit and Debt, 1835-2013," NBER Working Papers 19655, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Evenett, Simon, 2013. "Mapping Crisis-Era Protectionism in the Asia Pacific Region," ADBI Working Papers 445, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Asongu Simplice, 2013. "On the Obituary of Scientific Knowledge Monopoly," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 13/026, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Vu, Tam Bang & Noy, Ilan, 2013. "Natural disasters and firms in Vietnam," Working Paper Series 3063, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- World Bank, 2013. "Taking Stock, July 2013," World Bank Publications - Reports 16258, The World Bank Group.
- Yuki Yamamoto & Kenji Takeuchi & Gunnar Kohlin, 2013. "What Factors Promote Peatland Fire Prevention? Evidence from Central Kalimantan, Indonesia," Discussion Papers 1312, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:38 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Takeshi Tashiro, 2013. "Crowding Out Redefined: The Role of Reserve Accumulation," NBER Working Papers 19652, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dhar, Biswajit, 2013. "The Future of the World Trade Organization," ADBI Working Papers 444, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Larrú, José María, 2013. "The developmental contribution of the Offset Agreements: the case of Colombia," MPRA Paper 51456, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maryam Farhadi & Hadi Salehi & Mohamed Amin Embi & Masood Fooladi & Hadi Farhadi & Arezoo Aghaei Chadegani & Nader Ale Ebrahim, 2013. "Contribution of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in Country'S H-Index," Post-Print hal-00903344, HAL.