Contribution of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in Country'S H-Index
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- FARHADI, MARYAM & SALEHI, HADI & EMBI, MOHAMED AMIN & FOOLADI, MASOOD & FARHADI, HADI & AGHAEI CHADEGANI, AREZOO & Ale Ebrahim, Nader, 2013. "Contribution of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in Country’S H-Index," MPRA Paper 51367, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2013.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert J. Gordon, 2000.
"Does the "New Economy" Measure Up to the Great Inventions of the Past?,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 14(4), pages 49-74, Fall.
- Robert J. Gordon, 2000. "Does the "New Economy" Measure up to the Great Inventions of the Past?," NBER Working Papers 7833, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordon, Robert J, 2000. "Does the 'New Economy' Measure up to the Great Inventions of the Past?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2607, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stephen D. Oliner & Daniel E. Sichel, 1994. "Computers and Output Growth Revisited: How Big Is the Puzzle?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 25(2), pages 273-334.
- Cohen, Stephen S & Zysman, John & DeLong, Bradford J, 2000. "Tools for Thought: What is New and Important about the "E-conomy"?," UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, Working Paper Series qt0c97w1gn, UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, UC Berkeley.
- Harald Gruber & Pantelis Koutroumpis, 2011. "Mobile telecommunications and the impact on economic development," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 26(67), pages 387-426, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nader Ale Ebrahim & H. Ebrahimian & Maryam Mousavi & Farzad Tahriri, 2015. "Does a Long Reference List Guarantee More Citations? Analysis of Malaysian Highly Cited and Review Papers," International Journal of Management Science and Business Administration, Inovatus Services Ltd., vol. 1(3), pages 6-16, February.
More about this item
KeywordsInformation and Communication Technology (ICT) development; H-index; Middle East;
- G0 - Financial Economics - - General
- G00 - Financial Economics - - General - - - General
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration
- O29 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Other
- P4 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2013-11-22 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-ICT-2013-11-22 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-SEA-2013-11-22 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00903344. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.