Tools for Thought: What is New and Important about the "E-conomy"?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1993.
"Technological paradigms and technological trajectories : A suggested interpretation of the determinants and directions of technical change,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 102-103, April.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1982. "Technological paradigms and technological trajectories : A suggested interpretation of the determinants and directions of technical change," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 147-162, June.
- Robert Boyer & Michel Juillard, 1997. "Le rapport salarial japonais a-t-il atteint ses limites ?," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 48(3), pages 731-739.
- Amable, Bruno, 1999. "Institutional complementarity and diversity of social systems of innovation and production," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economic Change and Employment FS I 99-309, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Robert Boyer, 1987. "Réflexions sur la crise actuelle (II)," Revue Française d'Économie, Programme National Persée, vol. 2(3), pages 27-48.
- Petit, Pascal, 1998. "Formes structurelles et régimes de croissance de l'après fordisme," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9818, CEPREMAP.
- repec:crs:wpaper:9516 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert Boyer, 1987. "Réflexions sur la crise actuelle (I)," Revue Française d'Économie, Programme National Persée, vol. 2(2), pages 35-60.
- Azariadis, Costas, 1981. "Self-fulfilling prophecies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 380-396, December.
- Antoine D'Autume & Jean Cartelier, 1995. "L'économie devient-elle une science dure ?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00452416, HAL.
- John Groenewegen & Jack Vromen (ed.), 1999. "Institutions and the Evolution of Capitalism," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1875.
- Barry Eichengreen & Charles Wyplosz, 1998. "The Stability Pact: more than a minor nuisance?," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, pages 65-113.
- Barry Eichengreen & Jurgen von Hagen, 1996. "Fiscal Policy and Monetary Union: Is There a Tradeoff between Federalism and Budgetary Restrictions?," NBER Working Papers 5517, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giovanni Dosi & Christopher Freeman & Richard Nelson & Gerarld Silverberg & Luc Soete (ed.), 1988. "Technical Change and Economic Theory," LEM Book Series, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy, number dosietal-1988, June.
- Erkel-Rousse, Hélène & Melitz, Jacques, 1995. "New Empirical Evidence on the Costs of European Monetary Union," CEPR Discussion Papers 1169, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roger E. A. Farmer, 1999. "Macroeconomics of Self-fulfilling Prophecies, 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 2, volume 1, number 0262062038.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Bach, 2005. "The challenges of classification: emerging VOIP regulation in Europe and the United States," Working Papers Economia wp05-19, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Laura Giuliano & David I. Levine & Jonathan Leonard, 2009.
"Manager Race and the Race of New Hires,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 27(4), pages 589-631, October.
- Laura Giuliano & David I. Levine & Jonathon Leonard, 2006. "Manager Race and the Race of New Hires," Working Papers 0722, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Schulze-Cleven, Tobias, 2006. "The Politics of an Experimental Society: Creating Labor Market Flexibility in Europe," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt92x040tt, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- FARHADI, MARYAM & SALEHI, HADI & EMBI, MOHAMED AMIN & FOOLADI, MASOOD & FARHADI, HADI & AGHAEI CHADEGANI, AREZOO & Ale Ebrahim, Nader, 2013. "Contribution of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in Country’S H-Index," MPRA Paper 51367, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2013.
- FARHADI, MARYAM & SALEHI, HADI & EMBI, MOHAMED AMIN & FOOLADI, MASOOD & FARHADI, HADI & AGHAEI CHADEGANI, AREZOO & Ale Ebrahim, Nader, 2013.
"Contribution of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in Country’S H-Index,"
51367, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2013.
- Maryam Farhadi & Hadi Salehi & Mohamed Amin Embi & Masood Fooladi & Hadi Farhadi & Arezoo Aghaei Chadegani & Nader Ale Ebrahim, 2013. "Contribution of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in Country'S H-Index," Post-Print hal-00903344, HAL.
- Laitner, John & Stolyarov, Dmitriy, 2004. "Aggregate returns to scale and embodied technical change: theory and measurement using stock market data," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 191-233, January.
- Gérard Charreaux, 2000. "Nouvelle économie et gouvernance," Working Papers CREGO 1000801, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Dossani, Rafiq & Kenney, Martin, 2003. "Went for Cost, Stayed for Quality?: Moving the Back Office to India," UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, Working Paper Series qt0b7764tt, UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, UC Berkeley.
- Moodley, Sagren, 2002. "Competing in the Digital Economy?: The Dynamics and Impacts of B2B E-commerce on the South African Manufacturing Sector," WIDER Working Paper Series 079, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Kenji E. KUSHIDA, 2013. "Public Private Interplay for Next Generation Access Networks: Lessons and Warnings from Japan’s Broadband Success," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(91), pages 13-34, 3rd quart.
- Haydar, Akyazi & Seyfettin, Artan, 2006. "The reflections of new economy on monetary policy and central banking," MPRA Paper 603, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Sep 2006.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:ucbrie:qt0c97w1gn. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/brbrkus.html .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.