Tools for Thought: What is New and Important about the "E-conomy"?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schulze-Cleven, Tobias, 2006. "The Politics of an Experimental Society: Creating Labor Market Flexibility in Europe," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt92x040tt, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Kenji E. KUSHIDA, 2013. "Public Private Interplay for Next Generation Access Networks: Lessons and Warnings from Japan’s Broadband Success," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(91), pages 13-34, 3rd quart.
- Dossani, Rafiq & Kenney, Martin, 2003. "Went for Cost, Stayed for Quality?: Moving the Back Office to India," UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, Working Paper Series qt0b7764tt, UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, UC Berkeley.
- FARHADI, MARYAM & SALEHI, HADI & EMBI, MOHAMED AMIN & FOOLADI, MASOOD & FARHADI, HADI & AGHAEI CHADEGANI, AREZOO & Ale Ebrahim, Nader, 2013.
"Contribution of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in Country’S H-Index,"
51367, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2013.
- Maryam Farhadi & Hadi Salehi & Mohamed Amin Embi & Masood Fooladi & Hadi Farhadi & Arezoo Aghaei Chadegani & Nader Ale Ebrahim, 2013. "Contribution of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in Country'S H-Index," Post-Print hal-00903344, HAL.
- Sagren Moodley, 2002. "Connecting to global markets in the Internet age: The case of South African wooden furniture producers," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(5), pages 641-658.
- Moodley, Sagren, 2002. "Competing in the Digital Economy?: The Dynamics and Impacts of B2B E-commerce on the South African Manufacturing Sector," WIDER Working Paper Series 079, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Wei Tu & Daniel Sui, 2011. "A State Transformed by Information: Texas Regional Economy in the 1990s," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(4), pages 525-543.
- Haydar, Akyazi & Seyfettin, Artan, 2006. "The reflections of new economy on monetary policy and central banking," MPRA Paper 603, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Sep 2006.
- Gérard Charreaux, 2000. "Nouvelle économie et gouvernance," Working Papers CREGO 1000801, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Laitner, John & Stolyarov, Dmitriy, 2004. "Aggregate returns to scale and embodied technical change: theory and measurement using stock market data," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 191-233, January.
- David Bach, 2005. "The challenges of classification: emerging VOIP regulation in Europe and the United States," Working Papers Economia wp05-19, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Sagren Moodley, 2002. "Internet-enabled supply chain integration: Prospects and challenges for the South African automotive industry," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(5), pages 659-679.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:ucbrie:qt0c97w1gn. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/brbrkus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .