Tools for Thought: What is New and Important about the "E-conomy"?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schulze-Cleven, Tobias, 2006. "The Politics of an Experimental Society: Creating Labor Market Flexibility in Europe," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt92x040tt, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Laitner, John & Stolyarov, Dmitriy, 2004. "Aggregate returns to scale and embodied technical change: theory and measurement using stock market data," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 191-233, January.
- David Bach, 2005. "The challenges of classification: emerging VOIP regulation in Europe and the United States," Working Papers Economia wp05-19, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Kenji E. KUSHIDA, 2013. "Public Private Interplay for Next Generation Access Networks: Lessons and Warnings from Japan’s Broadband Success," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(91), pages 13-34, 3rd quart.
- Dossani, Rafiq & Kenney, Martin, 2003. "Went for Cost, Stayed for Quality?: Moving the Back Office to India," UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, Working Paper Series qt0b7764tt, UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, UC Berkeley.
- FARHADI, MARYAM & SALEHI, HADI & EMBI, MOHAMED AMIN & FOOLADI, MASOOD & FARHADI, HADI & AGHAEI CHADEGANI, AREZOO & Ale Ebrahim, Nader, 2013.
"Contribution of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in Country’S H-Index,"
51367, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2013.
- Maryam Farhadi & Hadi Salehi & Mohamed Amin Embi & Masood Fooladi & Hadi Farhadi & Arezoo Aghaei Chadegani & Nader Ale Ebrahim, 2013. "Contribution of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in Country'S H-Index," Post-Print hal-00903344, HAL.
- Haydar Akyazi & Seyfettin Artan, 2006.
"Reflections of the New Economy on the Monetary Policy and Central Banking,"
Papers of the Annual IUE-SUNY Cortland Conference in Economics, in: Oguz Esen & Ayla Ogus (ed.), Proceedings of the Conference on Human and Economic Resources, pages 373-387,
Izmir University of Economics.
- Haydar, Akyazi & Seyfettin, Artan, 2006. "The reflections of new economy on monetary policy and central banking," MPRA Paper 603, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Sep 2006.
- Akyazi, Haydar & Artan, Seyfettin, 2006. "Reflections of the New Economy on the monetary policy and central banking," MPRA Paper 152, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sagren Moodley, 2002. "Connecting to global markets in the Internet age: The case of South African wooden furniture producers," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(5), pages 641-658.
- Sagren Moodley, 2002. "Competing in the Digital Economy?: The Dynamics and Impacts of B2B E-commerce on the South African Manufacturing Sector," WIDER Working Paper Series DP2002-79, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Wei Tu & Daniel Sui, 2011. "A State Transformed by Information: Texas Regional Economy in the 1990s," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(4), pages 525-543.
- Gérard Charreaux, 2000. "Nouvelle économie et gouvernance," Working Papers CREGO 1000801, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Sagren Moodley, 2002. "Internet-enabled supply chain integration: Prospects and challenges for the South African automotive industry," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(5), pages 659-679.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:ucbrie:qt0c97w1gn. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/brbrkus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Lisa Schiff (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/brbrkus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.